At least 50 dead, 200 wounded at shooting on Las Vegas Strip

There are dark radical forces out there that want to.....

1. Take our guns
2. Create extreme societal division
3. Create anarchy and civil war.

The Globalist underground, the deep state, Illuminati...whatever you want to call them. George Soros types, would love to tear this country apart.

If they want my guns, they will have to step over my dead carcass, and a big pile of empty brass, to get them.

There are dark radical forces out there that want to.....

1. Take our guns
2. Create extreme societal division
3. Create anarchy and civil war.

The Globalist underground, the deep state, Illuminati...whatever you want to call them. George Soros types, would love to tear this country apart.

If they want my guns, they will have to step over my dead carcass, and a big pile of empty brass, to get them.

I believe you are not alone in that sentiment!

This forum has a larger than normal representation of paranoid tin foil hat wearers. Until anything is proven your all pissing into the wind.

This forum has a larger than normal representation of paranoid tin foil hat wearers. Until anything is proven your all pissing into the wind.

:E Huh:

I am confused by your post. Can you be more specific as to what unproven speculation has been offered here?

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist..........wouldn't want to bring on the wrath of @Code4 . Before this tragic event happened, I had never heard of a bump stock. Living overseas, I have not been subject to the non-stop media circus covering this event. However, there has been one thing I've been worndering about. The morning after the shooting, I saw a photo of the hotel and saw two broken windows, but they appeared to be too far apart to be the same room. Perhaps one is the room of the perpetrator and one is at the end of the hall on the same floor. Did the gunman shoot from two locations? Was there more than one shooter? Doubtful, as hotel surveillance video would show that. Has anyone heard this topic discussed in the news?

rts1f5k2.jpg

Attachments

• rts1f5k2.jpg
    rts1f5k2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 162
Here we go again. Geraldo Rivera was on FOX this morning, and he suggested that the bump stock manufacturer should have 58 lawsuits against them, and to bring the Brady Bill back. Talking trash like if he is a firearm expert. Well, while we are at it, let's control drinking to prevent drunk driving and drunk driving related deaths. Let's control speed on vehicles, to prevent accidents. Let's control the sizes of spoons & plates and what we eat so we can prevent obesity & heart disease. Better yet, let's pass a law to stay home to prevent us from getting into an accidents. This a$$hole could have used a truck to mow people down, and then what? When is it going to stop?

This is tragedy, and I am sadden by those who are dealing with this issue. But as usual, our government is addressing the wrong issue, addressing the tool vs. the shooter. Ugh!!!

375, that is one room. There is speculation that the shooter had help, and that he was planning or had an scape route.

Geraldo Rivera is not the government, thank God.

Reactions: lcq
The NRA Wants to Regulate 'Bump Stock' Gun Accessories. Read the Full Statement
http://time.com/4971255/bump-stocks-nra/

The National Rifle Association says it's open to new regulations on "bump stocks," a gun accessory reportedly used by the shooter in the recent massacre in Las Vegas. Bump stocks can greatly increase a weapon's rate of fire, enabling a semi-automatic rifle to function more like a fully automatic one.

"The National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law," the NRA's statement reads.

The statement is among the NRA's first formal responses to the Oct. 1 shooting, which the group characterized as an "evil and senseless attack."

Read the full statement below:

"In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world.

In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of violence."

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had a choice between being surrounded by skeptics or folks infected with normalcy bias, I would choose the former, given the propensity of the ruling class to periodically stomp on the little guy.

There is a reason you drive defensively. You've seen idiots do stupid, dangerous stuff behind the wheel. You don't wait until paint has been swapped to take note, then action.

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist..........wouldn't want to bring on the wrath of @Code4 . Before this tragic event happened, I had never heard of a bump stock. Living overseas, I have not been subject to the non-stop media circus covering this event. However, there has been one thing I've been worndering about. The morning after the shooting, I saw a photo of the hotel and saw two broken windows, but they appeared to be too far apart to be the same room. Perhaps one is the room of the perpetrator and one is at the end of the hall on the same floor. Did the gunman shoot from two locations? Was there more than one shooter? Doubtful, as hotel surveillance video would show that. Has anyone heard this topic discussed in the news?

rts1f5k2.jpg

To try to answer your question on the two windows. I don't know if they are the same room or not. It is my understanding that the window on our right was used to shoot the people at the concert. The window on our left gave him a different view and was broken so he could shoot and try to explode the jet fuel tanks at McCarran.

rts1f5k2.jpg

The first year I was in Vegas for SCI, some friends had one of these rooms. It was a giant suite on the corner just like this. Amazing view of the strip. In fact it could have been this room. But like I said it was on a corner so you could see both to the north and south of Las Vegas Blvd. It had lots of windows.

I found this interesting. These are statistics from just one years fatalities on Texas roads. There is never a uproar about this because everyone feels that they have a right to drive. It is nice to be able to jump in your car and drive down to see your local favorite barista, attend your anti fascist rally or to attend a nice Humane society luncheon. The large number of deaths do not even phase people because vehicles are not controversial, everyone has one and uses them daily. Nobody thinks of a car as an "evil instrument of death"(except the poor folks that are being run over by them more frequently in terrorist attacks).
Placing ones self in the mind set of an anti, one would derive several conclusions from the below statistics.
1. Vehicles and the manufactures of these vehicles are responsible for mass deaths.
2. People between the ages of 16 and 60 should not be allowed to drive a car as they account for 68.4% equivalent to 3885 deaths in this one year alone.
3. There must be some accessories that are making these cars more deadly! Maybe stereos should be banned from cars because not only do you look like an ass singing and dancing going down the road, you are distracted and get complacent.
4. Public transit must be increased and the driving left only to professional drivers.

Severity of Crashes – Fatal
15 and Under – 12 = 0.26%
16-21 – 589 = 12.90%
22-30 – 1,042 = 22.82%
31-40 – 835 = 18.29%
41-50 – 762 = 16.69%
51-60 – 657 = 14.39%
61-70 – 334 = 7.31%
71-80 – 158 = 3.46%
81-90 – 63 = 1.38%
91 and Up – 11 = 0.24%
Unknown – 103 = 2.26%

Banning cars and stereos in cars would be ridiculous wouldn't it? It would never happen because everyone needs their car and likes to listen to the radio.
But I'm sure these numbers from TXDOT are all part of a right wing conspiracy to end car violence.

There is never a uproar about this because everyone feels that they have a right to drive.

And yet, there is no constitutional right to drive, while there IS a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT in the U.S. to keep and bear arms.

And people wonder why many think there is an effort to grab guns. :rolleyes: There are much simpler ways to save more lives that wouldn't also impact Constitutional Rights, but no interest in those.

Last edited:
Everyone who takes a driver's ed course learns that driving is a privilege, not a right.

Everyone who takes a driver's ed course learns that driving is a privilege, not a right.
Yes Sir, I agree 100% with you, what I was getting at is try to take that privilege away from the populous and there would be people with pitchforks and chains on the courthouse steps.

tinfoil? sorry but given the evidence over the years of governments all over the world making more restrictive gun laws under the guise of "public safety" I find your post condescending and rather offensive

The NRA Wants to Regulate 'Bump Stock' Gun Accessories. Read the Full Statement
http://time.com/4971255/bump-stocks-nra/

The National Rifle Association says it's open to new regulations on "bump stocks," a gun accessory reportedly used by the shooter in the recent massacre in Las Vegas. Bump stocks can greatly increase a weapon's rate of fire, enabling a semi-automatic rifle to function more like a fully automatic one.

"The National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law," the NRA's statement reads.

The statement is among the NRA's first formal responses to the Oct. 1 shooting, which the group characterized as an "evil and senseless attack."

Read the full statement below:

"In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world.

In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.

In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of

"The National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law," the NRA's statement reads."

."

"
The way I read this is the NRA want the feds who approved bump stocks to review their evaluation. This is a far cry from what the media are calling a ban. The MSM are Liberal liars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois