ARGENTINA: Argentine Red Stag With MG Hunting

Great trophies and a fine story! Thanks for sharing your experience with us Redleg!

Dear Joe.......thanks for this great hunting report......I will say it again......it was a pleasure to have the chance to be hunting with you after seventeen years one more time......you will be welcome here anytime anywhere.......my friend.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congrats on some great trophy stags, I have a trip for Red Stag in Argentina next March and I'm really looking forward to it.

Congratulations, thanks again for another wonderful write up. Happy your were able to hunt with your son. That makes everything even better.

Out of curiosity, did you bring you rifles? Or did you rent what they had? We have talked about that area, just have not looked that hard into it yet. Still have a little more to accomplish in Africa.

Great report. Congratulations on your great stag.

What a great hunt, and beautifully written report. Thank you for taking us along. I'll have to show this report to my wife. She wants to go visit her niece in BA, and I'm sure we can squeeze in a little hunting too. :) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Nice report. Hunting with your son is priceless. I have been looking at getting a red stag hunt for my wife and blackbuck myself. Will have to look at Argentina. Thank you for sharing in your adventure with us.

Redleg, thanks for "taking us along" on your hunt. BTW the last Stag you took is an absolute monster. Are you sure Rocket wasn't saving him for you?? ;);)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg