Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
Today, I visited our Hunting Show in Madrid, and saw this amazing collection of all the subspecies of the Argali Sheep.

All of them hunted by Eduardo Zamacola, one of our outstanding international hunters.

20220317_164216.jpg

Amazing! I wonder how much that collection cost him?

You can do a good hunt for Marco Polo around 50k
Success is great but its no safari experience!

Regardless of the pain, long travel and cold weather it is a key species for hunters to take.

That’s incredible! (y)

Enrique Zamacola (sorry I said Eduardo in my previous post, which is another family member) is one of four spaniards who have won the Weatherby Award in his case in 2000.

To such hunters, cost is not a concern it is more the physical demands of traveling all around the globe, and often hunting in very inhospitable places.

Impressive collection. For someone who can collect argali rams, their time is probably worth more than their $. I wonder how many trips/days were spent on this?

Nyati, that is truly an outstanding collection. While I don't know it for a fact, I doubt there is another like it. Congratulations to Enrique Zamacola for his skill and perseverance.

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WayneBoone

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?