Archery Elephant

Jared640

AH veteran
Joined
May 11, 2024
Messages
100
Reaction score
208
Media
3
I took my first whitetail with a bow when I was young kid and never dreamed I would be able to chase big 5 animals. My dreams have slowly become reality after taking a good buff this year. I'm anxious to wait on an elephant because they could put a stop to hunting them at anytime. Does anybody have actual archery elephant experience or have any contact information for phs that are willing to take a bow guy?
 
You might want to start with a search to find countries that allow bowhunting elephants. Most do not. I am not a bowhunter, so not much positive help from me but that should narrow your search a bit. Good Luck!!
 
I should have done that when they allowed it in more places. I always wanted to take a Jumbo with a bow. If you find a place please post it here, I would love to see what is offered and what the requirements would be.
 
Yes sir I'll do it
I should have done that when they allowed it in more places. I always wanted to take a Jumbo with a bow. If you find a place please post it here, I would love to see what is offered and what the requirements would be.
 
Talk to strangles Middleton in Zambia he specializes in bow hunting the big 5 and has take a few elephant with bow. Zambia is about the only country still doing bow hunts for elephant that I know of.
Do you need to sleep with one eye open? Autocorrect got you on this one.
 
Talk to strangles Middleton in Zambia he specializes in bow hunting the big 5 and has take a few elephant with bow. Zambia is about the only country still doing bow hunts for elephant that I know of.
Thank you! Do you know if he is a member on here?
 
Danie Geel with African bowhunting adventures can get you an Ellie with a bow. If you’re serious about it, give him a call and tell him Joe sent you. If you have questions let me know but he’s the guy.
 
Im looking into this with a friend and is open in Zimbabwe. You must pay the $1,500 dangerous game bow hunting fee, but tags are cheap (cheaper than any other free range country). For what Ive been quoted is around $24k-$27k all in. Success rate is very high as long as you dont get super picky with trying to get above 40lb. Beyond that size/weight it can get steep in price.
 
Im looking into this with a friend and is open in Zimbabwe. You must pay the $1,500 dangerous game bow hunting fee, but tags are cheap (cheaper than any other free range country). For what Ive been quoted is around $24k-$27k all in. Success rate is very high as long as you dont get super picky with trying to get above 40lb. Beyond that size/weight it can get steep in price.
I would love more information on this hunt. That price range is doable.
 
Im looking into this with a friend and is open in Zimbabwe. You must pay the $1,500 dangerous game bow hunting fee, but tags are cheap (cheaper than any other free range country). For what Ive been quoted is around $24k-$27k all in. Success rate is very high as long as you dont get super picky with trying to get above 40lb. Beyond that size/weight it can get steep in price.
I would love to go back to Zim and get my elephant with a bow there. Forward me any information you can, please?
 
Anyone figure out a way to bow hunt elephant in Zimbabwe?
 
Zambia-- Strang Middleton is your guy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,136
Members
169,708
Latest member
HanneloreG
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top