Anyone headed to SCI in Vegas Feb 1-4?

I am planning on going. Much closer than Dallas and more for my wife to do, which makes it easier for me to go.

weather permitting my wife and i will be there on wed only.one day does it for us.

Please come by and visit us on the show floor. (booth numbers to come). We will also look forward to meeting everyone at the AH.com get-together (y)

@Fr8liner i just did. Can't wait to meet all the friendly faces in person. I'll be the really big guy at the back of the room drinking during Hank Williams and Alabama performances if any of you would rather talk hunting than listen to songs about whiskey. :)

Will be there.

Pleasure will be mine.

I am trying to arrange a trip!

I will be there Wednesday and Thursday

I'm there all 4 days

I really really would like to go. Man that would be great to see! But I have hunts planned for March, business trips that need my attention, old freinds coming to stay with us, and now an out of town funeral to attend. I don't think I can squeeze another stop in this spring.

I hope everyone that is able to make it has a safe trip.

We will be there. Please come by booth#4172-4175. It will great to meet you!

I will be there for the Friday night get together and than one day at the convention

Hello - we will be at the SCI show - booth 3985 - Bullet Safaris.
DSC was great - thanks to all the AH members that stopped by.
Please come by and say Hi at Vegas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!