Any gin drinkers here?

To be fair....I believe in the future I will lock up my Gin when Pete is around. He is a bit shifty and always lurking. If you look at the pic he looks guilty. Most likely when I was up to piss he kept taking nips from my cup.
Sundowners.JPG

Ransom Old Tom's, Tanqueray, Beefeaters

To be fair....I believe in the future I will lock up my Gin when Pete is around. He is a bit shifty and always lurking. If you look at the pic he looks guilty. Most likely when I was up to piss he kept taking nips from my cup.
View attachment 595171
Dont mind me…

I just kept topping off your glass with some land rover diff oil to keep your old joints oiled and smooth.
;) :A Wheelchair:

If you're ever in the upper midwest try a selection from Vikre. It makes for a nerve tonic martini.

My wife is chiming in with Tanqueray but will slog through with Tanqueray No. Ten if she has too. :ROFLMAO: She has also done several blind taste tests of G&T's and is always able to pick out the one that has the Tanqueray in it. It's her go to and says it has a distinctive tang that she really enjoys.

So when I make her a G&T's...it's always a T&T. It's the least I can do for all the guns and watches she buys me.

Gin is not on my regular repertoire but a former mentor of mine made a heck of Bloody Mary with gin.
That works when you out of Vodca.....

Dont mind me…

I just kept topping off your glass with some land rover diff oil to keep your old joints oiled and smooth.
I would prefer my cup to run dry than not see my drive train dripping 90wt. I appreciate the support. If I recall you are not that many years behind me.

Gin is not on my regular repertoire but a former mentor of mine made a heck of Bloody Mary with gin.
Called a Bloody Margaret, also called a Red Snapper.

Just had one with Beefeater...awesome.

Dont mind me…

I recall a dubeous trip to Sodwana diving....which ended up with hookers who where abandoned by the original party ending in our camp....they proceded to indulge in our booze which was short lived when I fed them 2 stroke and coke.....much to the dismay of one of the blokes in camp.....they shat themselves to say the least.....

I would prefer my cup to run dry than not see my drive train dripping 90wt. I appreciate the support. If I recall you are not that many years behind me.
You do realise that LD now supply colour coded oil to match your driveway? So do Ford....in Africa anyway....

Last edited:
For those that love gin and Africa … I’d recommend reading the book “Three Sips of Gin”.

I love a good gin and tonic. Personally I prefer a Lemon over a a Lime in mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tatiana744

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.