Any gin drinkers here?

To be fair....I believe in the future I will lock up my Gin when Pete is around. He is a bit shifty and always lurking. If you look at the pic he looks guilty. Most likely when I was up to piss he kept taking nips from my cup.
Sundowners.JPG
 
Ransom Old Tom's, Tanqueray, Beefeaters
 
To be fair....I believe in the future I will lock up my Gin when Pete is around. He is a bit shifty and always lurking. If you look at the pic he looks guilty. Most likely when I was up to piss he kept taking nips from my cup.
View attachment 595171
Dont mind me…

I just kept topping off your glass with some land rover diff oil to keep your old joints oiled and smooth.
;) :A Wheelchair:
 
If you're ever in the upper midwest try a selection from Vikre. It makes for a nerve tonic martini.
 
My wife is chiming in with Tanqueray but will slog through with Tanqueray No. Ten if she has too. :ROFLMAO: She has also done several blind taste tests of G&T's and is always able to pick out the one that has the Tanqueray in it. It's her go to and says it has a distinctive tang that she really enjoys.

So when I make her a G&T's...it's always a T&T. It's the least I can do for all the guns and watches she buys me.
 
Gin is not on my regular repertoire but a former mentor of mine made a heck of Bloody Mary with gin.
That works when you out of Vodca.....
 
Dont mind me…

I just kept topping off your glass with some land rover diff oil to keep your old joints oiled and smooth.
;) :A Wheelchair:
I would prefer my cup to run dry than not see my drive train dripping 90wt. I appreciate the support. If I recall you are not that many years behind me.
 
I think Cruxland is not too bad a gin (South Africa)

Cruxland Gin.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gin is not on my regular repertoire but a former mentor of mine made a heck of Bloody Mary with gin.
Called a Bloody Margaret, also called a Red Snapper.

Just had one with Beefeater...awesome.
 
Dont mind me…

I just kept topping off your glass with some land rover diff oil to keep your old joints oiled and smooth.
;) :A Wheelchair:
I recall a dubeous trip to Sodwana diving....which ended up with hookers who where abandoned by the original party ending in our camp....they proceded to indulge in our booze which was short lived when I fed them 2 stroke and coke.....much to the dismay of one of the blokes in camp.....they shat themselves to say the least.....
 
I would prefer my cup to run dry than not see my drive train dripping 90wt. I appreciate the support. If I recall you are not that many years behind me.
You do realise that LD now supply colour coded oil to match your driveway? So do Ford....in Africa anyway....
 
Last edited:
You do realise that LD now supply colour coded oil to match you driveway? So do Ford....in Africa anyway....
I park on gravel...Just shovel more on top when it looks rough
 
For those that love gin and Africa … I’d recommend reading the book “Three Sips of Gin”.

I love a good gin and tonic. Personally I prefer a Lemon over a a Lime in mine.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top