Another Texan!

welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome from Big Spring and Abilene
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome from Goldthwaite!
I’ve spent a good bit of time in San Saba with one of my best buddies, whose wife just happens to be from Goldthwaite - small world, eh?
 
Welcome, certainly glad to have you here on AH with us!!
 
Greetings Ku-winda,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Also, if you’re planning to attend the AH Dinner in Dallas this January, I hope to meet you in person.

Either way, I wish you safe and successful hunting, wherever you may wander.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome from DFW. Grew up in the heart of the hill country.
 
Howdy from Lake Houston.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,787
Members
169,018
Latest member
JaimeHanks
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top