Another Texan!

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome from Big Spring and Abilene

Welcome to AH.

Welcome from Goldthwaite!
I’ve spent a good bit of time in San Saba with one of my best buddies, whose wife just happens to be from Goldthwaite - small world, eh?

Welcome, certainly glad to have you here on AH with us!!

Greetings Ku-winda,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Also, if you’re planning to attend the AH Dinner in Dallas this January, I hope to meet you in person.

Either way, I wish you safe and successful hunting, wherever you may wander.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to the best forum in the world!

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Welcome from DFW. Grew up in the heart of the hill country.

Howdy from Lake Houston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EileenMcCo

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron