AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, TSRA
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Argentina, SouthAfrica, Zimbabwe, Tanzania
Thought I'd come in and say hello. I see some familiar names here and a bunch of names I don't know. Hope to make some new friends and learn some new things.

Jim, whats going on. You tired of the other forum?
You are on my list of guys to call and hassle.

Please tell the family I said hello.

Welcome to AH JTEX! Glad you decided to join us and hope you will share some stories and pictures with us.

James- Not too much.......trying to get ready to head out for Zim next Saturday, Little Sister Graduated Tuesday, Graduation party Saturday.........losing my mind in gen'l........ I will certainly pass your hello to my "Supervisory" staff.........

Jerome- Thanks for the kind welcome, looks like you got a neat forum going on over here.

Hi Jim ~ jtex :D

Welcome to AH... Now you have a great time in Zimbabwe and bring back some pictures and a story line to share. :)

Welcome to AH JTEX! We would love to hear the story behind your Avatar looks like it was a great hunt.

Hey Jim

Good to see you here.

How's the powder supply holding up? :)

Good luck in Zim. I am going to finally make my first hunt to RSA (PG) next June. You guys all got to me!

Tim

JTEX, glad to have you on AH.

Looking forward to some mutual learning.

Howdy!!!

Good day and welcome. Good to have you here!

A warm welcome from a cold South Africa. Hope you enjoy the site JTEX, and you can be assured of making good friends here! Welcome :)

Welcome to AH, Jim !

Welcome JTEX! Look forward to seeing a report from you on your Zim hunt.

Welcome to AH, JTEX!

Welcome to the family Tex.

gday jtex
this is our campfire ,and your most welcome to sit ......

Welcome to AH. Best if luck on your upcoming hunt!

Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otmtransport___

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg