Another New Guy

Welcome to the AH community!
 
SOUTHTEXAS SHOOTER, welcome to the AH forum! Tons of info and hunting reports to read and research on here. Enjoy!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome aboard SOUTHTEXAS SHOOTER. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, shooter, reloader etc. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. We have quite a few AH members in the greater Houston area.
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,513
Members
170,343
Latest member
Caren18C50
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top