Another CZ!

image.jpg
image.jpg
I just picked up the rifle on Friday and graduated college Saturday so I didn't get a chance to post pics of the gun this weekend. Here she is though, I'm very impressed and happy with this rifle and can't wait to shoot it!! I was pleasantly surprised to see that cz included a set of rings for it as well! Hopefully next week I'll have a scope for it and will have a range report for everyone!
Thanks,
Voodoo
 
It's a Dandy
 
Congrats on your new rifle! I have a 1.5-5x on my 500 Jeffery and my son's 416 Rem. We have a 2-7x on our 375 Weatherby but if I had to do it over again, I'd put the 1.5-5x on it too. I've taken more than a few mule deer and elk out to just past 400 yards with a 270 and a 2-7x Leupold and never had it off 2x except at the range.
 
Congrats, I passed on a new one for $600 a few years back, no regrets at this point! I bought a different 9.3x62 in the end
 
my 9.3 wears a VX3 2.5-8X36

I am very fond of these scopes for most of my rifles.
 
all that wood suits that rifle voodoo
congratulations, on both the riffle and college ,mate..........
 
You should like that rifle a lot. If you handload and need a place to start with easily available components, start with some 270gr Speer's and IMR4350. I have used this combo in several 9.3's and it always shoots well. I have had the most consistent luck with IMR4064 and 250gr bullets by Nosler, either Accubond or Ballistic Tip when you can find them. For 286gr bullets I like about 59grs of R15 for around 2300fps. Good luck!
 
Thanks Bluey! It's looking like it be a great rifle, I was finally able to dial in the iron sights and it shot well at 25yds. Fortunately a local gunshop has a great stock of Privi partisan ammo for sighting in and plinking purposes. At only $27 a box I'm pretty happy until I get all my reloading components. I've got some Barnes tsx's that I'm looking to use as my hunting load.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,071
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top