Another Canuck

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH. Enjoy your research.

Good day Brahm

Welcome to AH. Wintershoek Safaris privately owns 4 areas in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa with a combined size of 246 000 acres. You can visit our website for more details or send us an email to info@wintershoeksafaris.com.

Wintershoek Greetings

Welcome to AH Brahm. Lots of "Canucks" here. You will feel right at home. There are lots of Outfitters that can service your hunting preferences. I'd suggest choosing one that is an AH sponsor as they are vetted on these pages on a daily basis. I'm confident that you will receive lots of offers, the fun is in deciding which one is right for you.

Welcome Brahm! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Welcome Brahm, as many have said, lots of helpful experienced folks here.

Cheers :D Beers:

Pat

Welcome to AH and the posting side Brahm! Have fun planning!

Hello everyone,

I have been browsing topics and poking around this site for awhile and just now made an account. I have been to the Limpopo province hunting plains game a few years ago and I plan on going back to Africa. Ultimately I would like a more old fashioned and free range game 'style' of hunting, and most likely dangerous game.

That being said I'd love for my wife to go to Africa for her first time and get a few plains game animals.

Which section do I go to to post on and research outfitters?

Thank you

Brahm
Contact us or the finest 'old fashioned, free range style of hunting with your family at affordable rates!

I'm a bit late, but welcome to AH Brahm!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.