AH MEMBER HUNT - HOST OUTFITTER?

To all outfitters concerned I want to join in and hunt what do I get for Biltong hunting prices or do you have a couple of flatskin hunts or non trophy species or baboons or jackals available?

;)
Just asking as our Rand has depreciated by 15% to the $ and I should be getting something at least... :)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just so I can say I hunted with you if the hunt happens with paw print I will get you a SA goat(blesbuck) and a baboon. I just want to hear more stories as we hunt. Just think hunting 2x1 with me you may never be the same.

Bill I guarantee you won't believe me it'll be biblical, possibly even liberating! :)

To all outfitters concerned I want to join in and hunt what do I get for Biltong hunting prices or do you have a couple of flatskin hunts or non trophy species or baboons or jackals available?

;)
Just asking as our Rand has depreciated by 15% to the $ and I should be getting something at least... :)

as the full moon was a few days ago i am not sure what you and jacques are on, but it must be good!! ;)

Just so I can say I hunted with you if the hunt happens with paw print I will get you a SA goat(blesbuck) and a baboon. I just want to hear more stories as we hunt. Just think hunting 2x1 with me you may never be the same.

Bill I guarantee you won't believe me it'll be biblical, possibly even liberating! :)

image.jpg

@spiket this ones for you buddy! Sorry back to topic!

Oh it would be special in so many ways. I enjoy all the story's you tell me when we get to chat at the shows. I would even put up the shooting sticks for you to take that blesbuck. LOL

Jaco maybe we could even let spike come with and hunt 3x1 and have some serious fun.

Thrice in fact... Ok now my wife is losing her sense of humor....

And as you know in my house there's only one boss and that's the Missus! ;)

Aargh duty calls
Cheerio

You bet the are. You guys will look great in pink and I will have your names printed on them. LOL I can see jaco already skipping across the plains after his blesbuck in that pink tee shirt.

Jaco I have something for you but we need to discuss it over a weekend and a couple of scotches...! Mr. T rocky 2 better watch out a Glock will be taken to the Luxor next year... LoL

Last edited:
Jaco I have something for you but we need to discuss it over a weekend and a couple of scotches...! Mr. T rocky 2 better watch out a Glock will be taken to the Luxor next year... LoL

Perfect my friend! DEAL!

On another note...

Hey! Myself and Spike stay in the Mandalay! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you