AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2020

Money sent, I'm in plus my wife this year, can't wait.

Just submitted for Ann and me. Looking forward to seeing everyone. John

FYI - to all paid attendees of the AH Dinner at DSC:

We are in the process of having pigment ink on canvas prints done up of the "Zimbabwe River Crossing", the Courteney Boot photo used to create the cover art for John Sharp's book "Facing Down Fear".

A framed print will be given away to one of the attendees at the dinner.

Hopefully this year, @Bullthrower338 won't get drawn. We almost had a riot break out when his name was pulled for the copy of John's book, at last year's dinner! lol
RiverCrossing1.jpeg

If you love Africana, Elephant hunting, hunting art in general, you will want one of these prints for your trophy room.

Come to the AH Dinner at DSC and you'll have a shot at winning a copy!

The dinner is going to sell out this year, so don't wait to get your reservation made!

Can't wait to catch up on your London trip!
Yes sir, it was a great way to kick off the trip to RSA. It’ll be great to catch up David. See you then.

Money sent for Bobby Jones & Nikki Jones.

I had to put all of the information in the message box on Paypal. I didn't see a different "subject" line option. Thanks.

I had to put all of the information in the message box on Paypal. I didn't see a different "subject" line option. Thanks.
@BJONES, You're in +1! :A Thumbs Up:

Newfangled technology is hard for some!:A Type::E Happy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg