AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2020

Jennifer and I are in - menu sounds yummy, thanks @PHOENIX PHIL

Newfangled technology is hard for some!:A Type::E Happy:
Yes sir! When I logged into my Paypal the last time I used it was to pay for this event last year! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

4 days on the market and the dinner is 1/6 of the way to sold out already!

I like this trajectory. (y)

Jfet and Kfet are in.

After last years AH Get Together I was told that I would be a grandfather. The next day i bought a VC .470Ne at the DSC Convention. In late January both PB and I made the decision to retire. In July I went on an amazing Cape Buffalo hunt. In August my beautiful granddaughter was born. DON'T BLINK

Jfet and Kfet are in.

After last years AH Get Together I was told that I would be a grandfather. The next day i bought a VC .470Ne at the DSC Convention. In late January both PB and I made the decision to retire. In July I went on an amazing Cape Buffalo hunt. In August my beautiful granddaughter was born. DON'T BLINK
@Jfet, You're in +1! :A Clapping:

@K-man, You're in +1! :cool:

Darn!! I was trying to slide in incognito. Mostly making sure other riff-raff were in also, didn't want to be the only troublemaker there.
Thanks again Phil for organizing this, and Jerome and the sponsors

I just booked for my wife and I. Definitely sounds like a good time and I’m looking forward to getting to meet you all face to face.

@AfricaHunting.com Is there an order of dress for the dinner?? Or is it a case of just come along we are all there to have a good time? :D Beer Bottle::A Yell::D Cheers::D Drunk::D Booze::K Moon:

There was something about a kilt being required for those from the UK!:whistle:

Glad to have you coming.(y)
+1

:D Barman: I think that would be appropriate.

~I
There was something about a kilt being required for those from the UK!:whistle:

Glad to have you coming.(y)
I'm not Scottish but I might do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois