AH Get Together Dinner In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have one cancelation if anyone is looking for one admission. You can PM me.

ticket has been spoken for

I was just notified that two of my guests will not be able to attend the dinner. So, if anyone is interested in one or both spots, please PM me.

My 2 extra tickets have been sold.

It was great to meet the members who attended the dinner at Gilley's. There is nothing like putting a face on a familiar username.

Encore merci Jérôme d'avoir organisé la soirée.

Cheers!

What a great time we had last night! Thanks Jerome for putting on this event.

C70116D7-AAD1-4B79-844F-C532C9E1ED90.jpeg
C986AC80-A7FF-4D30-B22C-D211D7D8DFA6.jpeg
4F9D5AC9-4E6E-4BE5-88B8-6262FF6DA3A3.jpeg
B1B5FAF0-3D99-4421-8E1D-B914E5FB2F67.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great night visiting with old friends and making new ones.
Thanks again to @PHOENIX PHIL for getting everyone together each year and Jerome @AfricaHunting.com for having this great site to connect all of us.

Glad to see it all went well and everyone had a good time. cant wait to see more pics

I had a good time, BSing and making new friends. Many thanks, Mark!

What a fun night and great turnout this year! Thanks for the great conversation, stories, and laughs everyone shared with me! Cannot wait until next year already!!

My daughter was my plus 1 and we both had a great time. I wish I had gotten off my butt and mingled more so I could have met more of you than I did, but we were sitting with Allan from Trophy Shippers and he was keeping us entertained. He was also mentoring me on how to cook meat in my new Treager that I received from my wife and daughters from Christmas.
Already looking forward to 2024's get together.

My daughter was my plus 1 and we both had a great time. I wish I had gotten off my butt and mingled more so I could have met more of you than I did, but we were sitting with Allan from Trophy Shippers and he was keeping us entertained. He was also mentoring me on how to cook meat in my new Treager that I received from my wife and daughters from Christmas.
Already looking forward to 2024's get together.

Enjoyed talking to you Dee, and enjoy the Traeger, they’re awesome.

I had a great time catching up with friends at the dinner. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to get around to everyone. Hopefully next year.

Regarding DSC, I had a problem Saturday. Don Jr. just kept following me around. I finally gave him the slip in the Westley Richards booth by sneaking across a couple isles to the Ruger booth. If it happens again next year, I may need some help from one of you Texas attorneys in getting a restraining order. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhakhoa123

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,