African Sunset Pictures

Here's one more.
HPIM0340.JPG
 
The Zambezi at sunset is something everyone who loves the outdoors should have the pleasure of seeing.

DSC00366.JPG
 
^^^^^ A line in the water trying to catch some Tigers and a cold Castle Lager in hand while watching this sunset would be very nice!
 
^^^^^ A line in the water trying to catch some Tigers and a cold Castle Lager in hand while watching this sunset would be very nice!

Close! That was day eight of my Safari. The first day I made it back to camp while still light. I had shot my buff earlier that day and this was indeed a fitting end to the day.
 
And since Spike was talking about Zambian brush fires here is one at night. Picture does not do it justice.

DSC00261.JPG
 
@spike.t , I didn't know that that cold wet island of yours even had sun....:S Rant:
 
Nice one Jack...

Spike, thanks for the education....:E Cold:
 
simon @TMS here are a couple of videos for your education!! the 2nd one is interesting as it gives a brief history of the island
...........

Simon, Mike is actually on a smaller much warmer island. (as noted) :)
 
Took ten years of filming to get enough sun shots... Spike

Brickburn, have you never trolled for hippo? And here I thought you knew everything.
 
Brickburn, have you never trolled for hippo? And here I thought you knew everything.

I hooked a hippo while trolling in the Zambezi.

Had to throw it back though. It was too small.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,820
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top