ActionBob's Taxidermy

Beautiful work and lovely trophies!

I missed all of these. They are awesome Bob. Puts Cabela's to shame. :D

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Stay tuned over the the next few months, more to come!

Great cat Bob.

You layout in the house is done very nicely! I admire your view on children touching and learning about the trophies and the stories that go with each one. Passing down the knowledge is so very important. My grand daughter would stop by my wife's honey badger mount every morning on their visit last year and pet its head and say good morning. my sons never showed any interest in hunting but I have hope that the grandsons and grand daughters will one day go on a safari with us.

I like all your mounts but my favourite are bateared fox and the cats from the serval to the lion but the leopard is impressive! I hope to put mine in the salt in 2021 and yours had given me some ideas for a mount.

@AZDAVE the lay out is really just a result of struggling to fit them in and a strong resistance to building a trophy room, so far;) But yes we allow the little kids to touch and feel. They have been all respectful about it so far. And have not even had any candy stuck in any fur yet:)

However I currently have something like 25 more critters at taxidermy shops. Those will really fill the house, especially the giraffe and the 8 1/2 foot tall mountain goat pedestal that is nearing completion.

A Southern Mexico hunt next spring and a full bag Tanzania hunt in fall of 2021. Plus a strong wish list for moose and elk, and a few other Northern critters. and informal plans for a couple other African trips when they can be fit in. Life would be easier without taxidermy and I am starting to limit myself but at the same time doing more full mounts. I do love it all but not sure where to go with it going forward.

Got my mountain goat home today. I'm absolutely thrilled with him:) It was a challenging hunt. Hard earned and oh so sweet. I couldn't have asked for a better goat hunt. Thanks @goathunter7 And thanks to @Robert Utne for such dedication to the art of taxidermy!
20200813_201541.jpg
20200813_201521.jpg
20200813_201353.jpg
20200813_174035.jpg
20200813_173931.jpg

Awesome! Oh am I envious! One handsome old goat!

He looks fantastic!

Wow looks great! Congrats on getting him home!

Bob that goat and ped is giving me wood!

Yes, I said it!

Seriously sweet!

Beautiful goat!

Outstanding.

Wow, flat out beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

Really looks great Bob !

Great goat Bob!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg