ActionBob's Taxidermy

Beautiful work and lovely trophies!
 
I missed all of these. They are awesome Bob. Puts Cabela's to shame. :D
 
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Stay tuned over the the next few months, more to come!
 
Great cat Bob.
 
You layout in the house is done very nicely! I admire your view on children touching and learning about the trophies and the stories that go with each one. Passing down the knowledge is so very important. My grand daughter would stop by my wife's honey badger mount every morning on their visit last year and pet its head and say good morning. my sons never showed any interest in hunting but I have hope that the grandsons and grand daughters will one day go on a safari with us.

I like all your mounts but my favourite are bateared fox and the cats from the serval to the lion but the leopard is impressive! I hope to put mine in the salt in 2021 and yours had given me some ideas for a mount.
 
@AZDAVE the lay out is really just a result of struggling to fit them in and a strong resistance to building a trophy room, so far;) But yes we allow the little kids to touch and feel. They have been all respectful about it so far. And have not even had any candy stuck in any fur yet:)

However I currently have something like 25 more critters at taxidermy shops. Those will really fill the house, especially the giraffe and the 8 1/2 foot tall mountain goat pedestal that is nearing completion.

A Southern Mexico hunt next spring and a full bag Tanzania hunt in fall of 2021. Plus a strong wish list for moose and elk, and a few other Northern critters. and informal plans for a couple other African trips when they can be fit in. Life would be easier without taxidermy and I am starting to limit myself but at the same time doing more full mounts. I do love it all but not sure where to go with it going forward.
 
Got my mountain goat home today. I'm absolutely thrilled with him:) It was a challenging hunt. Hard earned and oh so sweet. I couldn't have asked for a better goat hunt. Thanks @goathunter7 And thanks to @Robert Utne for such dedication to the art of taxidermy!
20200813_201541.jpg
20200813_201521.jpg
20200813_201353.jpg
20200813_174035.jpg
20200813_173931.jpg
 
Awesome! Oh am I envious! One handsome old goat!
 
He looks fantastic!
 
Wow looks great! Congrats on getting him home!
 
Bob that goat and ped is giving me wood!

Yes, I said it!

Seriously sweet!
 
Beautiful goat!
 
Outstanding.
 
Wow, flat out beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
 
Really looks great Bob !
 
Great goat Bob!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,539
Latest member
ErnestGaw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top