AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
South Africa, United States (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California and Wyoming)
I trained retrievers for field trials and hunt tests for several years. This was my pick of the litter 8 years ago. Unfortunately life got hectic and he was put away after about 8 months of training and now just a wonderful friend. There was a fantastic hatch of mountain quail this year and I hope to get him out this fall.
IMG_3059.jpg
received_997550947291096.jpeg

Dewald

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
KZN Hunters/ SAHGCA/
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
I trained retrievers for field trials and hunt tests for several years. This was my pick of the litter 8 years ago. Unfortunately life got hectic and he was put away after about 8 months of training and now just a wonderful friend. There was a fantastic hatch of mountain quail this year and I hope to get him out this fall.View attachment 359418View attachment 359419

Beautiful dog

PeteG

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
these are my current two, both from a couple of years ago.
Jet, my black lab who is now getting on a bit in age. Loves being out with me. Retrieves quite well, at his own pace though. Just loves being with me.
4A6D693B-D75A-4D21-8B6A-09BA2699F84F.jpeg

and this is the H bomb! Holly my springer.
her first fishing trip on lake Tanganyika. She retrieved very well and thinks she is part otter. The only time she is dry is when she is chasing goats at the farm or sleeping. Other than that she is in either the lake or the fish ponds.
53C21A58-C289-4E2D-A59D-60A0CE643FE8.jpeg

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Here are my pictures of my late companions, Savannah (Yellow Lab), and Lucky (German Shepherd) both are in Puppy Heaven. The third picture is of Oreo, and she still with us. She is not happy with the hoody and that is one of the reason of why dogs bite. :LOL::LOL:

Luis Medina

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibiax2, South Africa, Mexico, USA, Canary Islands, Canada
Maggie...sadly passed on a few years ago. A lady in every respect. She was featured in this year´s Aguila Ammunition calendar in the whole of Mexico. She will never be equalled!

P1070567.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest profile posts

I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!