ZIMBABWE: Nyamazana Safaris Leopard Hunt

Eric, it is so great to see your success and see you on the receiving end. You are always so nice to everyone on AH when they get animals so it is a pleasure to congratulate you this time!

^^^^^^No truer statement has been written on AH this year!^^^^^^

+100

I assume there will be a profile pic change upcoming!?!?

Also, consider me jealous! Congrats again!

Thanks for sharing the tale.
Safe travels.

Congratulations on your very successful hunt Eric!

That cat is a beauty and I am with you...I think I'd give up all kinds of things to get that cat full body mounted. You will be staring at it until the end of your days!

When I lived in Germantown I did most all my shooting at a friend's farm, but I know some guys who shoot here: https://mcmillersportscenter.com/

Can't wait to see the mount!

Congrats Eric, that is a great cat !

That Leopard had been your goal for some time, really happy you made it.

A man steps away for the weekend and misses another great AH report and success - Congrats- color me green with envy !

Nice kitty!

Congratulations on a beautiful leopard. Enjoyed reading your hunting report.

Geeeezzz! I cant believe I missed somehow that you were going for leopard Eric! I would have wished you luck. But on the other hand maybe its better I didn't, LOL. Great big cat Eric and super congrats to you for hanging in there, that's a trophy of a lifetime. Super happy for you!! You earned it.

Thanks for compliments! I got home safe and sound. I found out a tree fell on my house while I was gone.

354713E8-F5EE-4418-B470-B64295474279.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that sucks, but it doesn't look like it did any real damage to the house, I hope. Get a windstorm?

Great Leopard! Great report. Love the honest recollection including missed or botched shots. We all do it. Most don’t want to admit it. Sorry about the storm damage. For a moment I thought you lived in my neighborhood in Nashville. Trees down everywhere. Just some bad-a storms rolling through at about 60-70MPH. Again, congrats on the cat. Magnificent trophy. Get started on that room!

@enysse congrats man!! Just got back from a hunt myself, so glad to see you got your cat! That area is loaded with them for sure.

Wow, that sucks, but it doesn't look like it did any real damage to the house, I hope. Get a windstorm?

Yes a windstorm, they get bad in the summer when cold air from the north meets the warm air from the south. I don’t think there is too much damage. I will get working on it when I get a chain saw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois