Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Specific dates available April 2nd - 13 th / April 15 -26th

All inclusive $13750
If no elephant taken then $7000 refunded ..
Services of a full PH and camp staff . 3 meals a day / daily laundry/ beverages/ transfer to and from camp to Bulawayo airport.

You have a better than high chance of success this time of year and bear in mind you might hunt at night if needed . These bulls are causing havoc in the crops as we speak and this special is available only because of I obtained extra quota specifically in this area ( Lupane and Gwayi ) for this time of the year .. Expect to get a mature bull of 30-40 lbs

It is exportable to those countries that can import.

First confirmation on this hunt secures booking .. We have been 99% successful on average over 15 years hunting this area.

Not included is observers $175 a day and the skin is not included either . Cites tag and ivory registration $250

For booking please contact me on WhatsApp +263 772450375
Or email : nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Thank you

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Image1678086340.255633.jpg

Great start to the season so far with 4 bulls down in March .. thank you to the team and the support from clients new and old… much appreciated..
Image1680081336.676513.jpg
Image1680081364.550367.jpg
Image1680081383.577769.jpg
Image1680081406.654221.jpg

Wow! I need to save up my Pennies. This makes it very affordable for the regular Joe to afford an Ele hunt. Thank you!

I'm the guy in the two center photos. Had a great hunt and highly recommend Wayne's operation.

Are you going to import the tusks, tail and ft of the elephant or not?

Are you going to import the tusks, tail and ft of the elephant or not?

Look forward to your hunt report when you have time

Look forward to your hunt report when you have time

Sir, I wish I had a hunt report to write, but unfortunately, I do not. I hope one day to be able to do a hunt like this one.

I'm the guy in the two center photos. Had a great hunt and highly recommend Wayne's operation.
Will you post a hunt report?

Tell us poor sods stuck at home about your rifle, what caliber, bullets, performance, etc, Look like a great couple of bulls, I have met Wayne at DSC, seems like a great guy, one of these days I need to take him up on his great offers here

I’ll be there in June! Looking forward to it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg