Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria

bluey

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers SFP
Hunted
australia south africa (limpopo, north west,eastcape) canada (b.c)zambia
tonight is so bloody hot again ,
woke at 230 hot and windy ,still ,laid there drinking water and listening to the hippos ,pissing and moaning about something .
there sound is becoming the norm , and im really going to miss it in a couple of days.
the dawn just got hotter ,this day was the hottest by far , since arriving in this garden of eden.
on the way up stream this morning there was wildlife everywhere , all the usual , hippo , crocs , water and bush buck . fish eagles were out. and kilpspringers ,

1138.JPG
1225.JPG
fishing is quiet today .
1260.JPG

we are right up the park
out of the wind most of the time
so its real hot
me and patsy go for a bit of dip .
not many aussies would've had the opportunity to do this , I rekon

bluey

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Hunted
at lunch we have a picnic on the bank few beers and lots of laughs .
patsy has her siesta
while we half hartedly fish
today pete landed 2 ,I got 1 and patsy and spike were out for a duck .
we fished our way back to kingfisher
returned after dark , another cracker feed , and a skin full of drinks
I cant imagine returning back to my normal life ,after this trip . im dreading it .....
slept like a baby tonight , never even woke ,till I smelt the boys fueling up mikes boat ,at dawn .

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
"today pete landed 2 ,I got 1 and patsy and spike were out for a duck "

yup i was too busy keeping an eye on you after you had developed a taste for baptizing yourself in the zambezi.....:D Beer Bottle::D Beer Bottle: then:P Diver::P Swimmer::P Swimmer:......my excuse anyway :E Big Grin:

bluey

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Hunted
the rest of the pictures ,never loaded . will reload them later in the morning . sorry service is in and out down here

25 hours and 49 throws at my net , and its hanging off the back of the boat .......:giggle::giggle::LOL:(y)(y)(y)(y)
a heap of rotten fish in it and plenty of net work to do , but its mine again ..........
time to fill some boxes........

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted

ActionBob

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
Congrats on the recovery bluey!

I love how in this day in age, someone still knows how to do real work when it comes to net work and is not talking all hip about networking;)

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).
Well done, Bluey :D Cheers:

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
"today pete landed 2 ,I got 1 and patsy and spike were out for a duck "

yup i was too busy keeping an eye on you after you had developed a taste for baptizing yourself in the zambezi.....:D Beer Bottle::D Beer Bottle: then:P Diver::P Swimmer::P Swimmer:......my excuse anyway :E Big Grin:

Given the residents of that river it is kind of important to have a spotter! or at least a witness..

Last edited:

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
Given the residents of that river it is kind of important to have a spotter! or at least a witness..

yup wayne, but as i would have hated to spill my mosi by attempting any quick actions :eek:...the laid back witness was the mode to be in.......then at least we would have known he was going to be croc sh-t........:E Lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
yup wayne, but as i would have hated to spill my mosi by attempting any quick actions :eek:...the laid back witness was the mode to be in.......then at least we would have known he was going to be croc sh-t........:E Lol:

Oh I can see this now.....

Mike (in best Prince Philip voice): Oh look Patsy, our friend bluey has chosen to scrum with a crocodile....ole man is daft!

Patsy (in best Queen Elizabeth voice): I do say, that is a poor choice indeed....shall we retire to the dining room love?

Both with tea cups properly held close to the dish in right hand with the dish supported by the left, chest height.
Okay, no I don't why I come up with this crap in my head. I work in an office, can you tell?

bluey

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Hunted
your one sick ,puppy
get outside , and get your self some fresh air , bro ......

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted

Mike (in best Prince Philip voice): Oh look Patsy, our friend bluey has chosen to scrum with a crocodile....ole man is daft!

Patsy (in best Queen Elizabeth voice): I do say, that is a poor choice indeed....shall we retire to the dining room love?

Both with tea cups properly held close to the dish in right hand with the dish supported by the left, chest height.
Okay, no I don't why I come up with this crap in my head. I work in an office, can you tell?

phil you have totally lost it!!!:A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::A Banana::A Exam::A Wacko::E Crazy::E Loopy::D Drunk::A Stars:.................................:ROFLMAO:

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Well I picked the wrong time to go out of town and I'm just now see this thread!!!

Can't wait to read it!!!!!!, been waiting since before bluey left for the hunt!

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa

Wheels

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Well at least @Wheels thought it was funny..... probably doesn't speak well of him however.

I'm on an evening pass from the asylum. I'm in a great mood and everything is funny.:D

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 82

PeteG

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa

As far as i can remember, considering the temperature and beer consumption, there was some posh-ness to Mike that day...

If i recall correctly, he was about to start slaying the tiger fish with his brand new TigerWakka... A fancy looking new spinner that was going to make us all look like we were wasting our time!!
So Mike takes to the front of the boat, commands his new TigerWakka to go catch him a fish, sends it hurtling into the sky above the Zambezi River to search out a monster, only to have his line snap mid cast and watch his new "special" lure go arcing gracefully into the depths of the Zambezi!!
To which his response in a most posh tone was "Oh, F**k!!"
He then promptly wound up his line, sat back in the captains chair and enjoyed the rest of his day, staying well hydrated of course!
:P Fisherman::A Surrender::D Beer Bottle::E Big Grin:

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
As far as i can remember, considering the temperature and beer consumption, there was some posh-ness to Mike that day...

If i recall correctly, he was about to start slaying the tiger fish with his brand new TigerWakka... A fancy looking new spinner that was going to make us all look like we were wasting our time!!
So Mike takes to the front of the boat, commands his new TigerWakka to go catch him a fish, sends it hurtling into the sky above the Zambezi River to search out a monster, only to have his line snap mid cast and watch his new "special" lure go arcing gracefully into the depths of the Zambezi!!
To which his response in a most posh tone was "Oh, F**k!!"
He then promptly wound up his line, sat back in the captains chair and enjoyed the rest of his day, staying well hydrated of course!
:P Fisherman::A Surrender::D Beer Bottle::E Big Grin:

o_O Oh F---K pete thanks for reminding me of my tragic loss of the TigerWakka..........:A Banana Sad:but your description had me :E Lol:
RIP

Attachments

• TLS-Gold1.jpg
    TLS-Gold1.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 88

Buff-Buster

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Website
www.mashambanzousafaris.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)

Don't forget to picture Mike holding the tea cup with his pinky finger pointed out in the proper fashion :E Wow:

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
Well I picked the wrong time to go out of town and I'm just now see this thread!!!

Can't wait to read it!!!!!!, been waiting since before bluey left for the hunt!

@Royal27 wondered where you were......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelsey65I

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J