ZAMBIA: spike.t's Epic Wonderland At Takeri Reserve Zambia

@Vanguard2279 @spike.t this hunt looks amazing and I hope I get the chance to do something similar one day. Those sable are gorgeous! Also I have wanted a puku since I first saw one. Will have to add it to the bucket list great report felt like I was there.

The age and quality of the trophy's speak for themselves....you will have to look far and wide find Sable with those measurements and that amount of secondary growth add to that the ability to hunt some very unique species of top quality....a testimony to very sound wildlife management practices made possible by sustainable hunting...add to that the experience of hunting in a truly wild part of Africa...

What more could one ask for? Priceless....

I sincerely hope this can be sustained well into the future, with all the challenges these operations have to face...I am not sure everybody always understand the amount of work and money it takes to run a operation like this.

Well done Mike and team, keep it up.

Very nice. Congratulations to you and @spike.t ! That would be a dream hunt and an area I would love to see!

Thanks again for sharing such a grand experience in a grand place!

:E Doh: ....got some small crocs that will be the perfect lacoste sleeping bag for you....:D Beers:
Sounds like a plan. As long as I get to shoot them first

@Vanguard2279 thanks for the wonderful report! Despite the COVID hassles, it sounds like you had a wonderful hunt at @spike.t place, took some awesome animals and lived to tell about it. Both Sables were stunning!

Nope....they a line of defence in the river....tend to try and eat people crossing at night ;)
Well Im not going to crawl into one whilst its still alive. Even Im not that mad

Congrats for a great experience, and thanks for sharing it !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois