Would you like a Cigar?

Smoking a Padron 1964 Aniversario while watching the Braves :)

F121CB12-F13D-464C-B5F2-59685A0985B0.jpeg
 
Smoking a Cohiba Black, man this is one dark wrapper cigar. Great flavors, smooth and full body. :).

Oh, and go Braves!!!

15486114-3D02-4A80-BC60-950249B52E0B.jpeg
 
After last night's drubbing, a Salvation cigar seems to be a good choice today ...lol.

View attachment 490976

No worse than our Titans displayed for all to see on Monday Night. Put a fork in em. They done. Did get to enjoy several stogies watching Philly game instead. LOL
 
No worse than our Titans displayed for all to see on Monday Night. Put a fork in em. They done. Did get to enjoy several stogies watching Philly game instead. LOL
I will be surprised if the Bill's don't win the AFC Championship this season
 
Davidoff The Late Hour

C900499A-471E-400C-B9A6-D21B7B5B3D32.jpeg
 
Happy Friday brothers of the leaf :)

1663961537595.jpeg
 
Got a nice Davidoff sampler with ashtray, humidor & lighter. Smoking a Davidoff Yamasa :)

A3EECE74-7FCB-4D9A-A73B-49ABC7C96E8D.jpeg
364AF760-879D-49E8-A4A3-2B130E663520.jpeg
 
When it comes to Cigars, I'm very picky, and not easily impressed.
I am very impressed with the Charter Oak Habano. An excellent cigar in the $7.00 price range.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,456
Members
169,359
Latest member
PatRoseby9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top