Would you like a Cigar?

we-remember.jpg

Amen brother!

Smoking a Nub Cameroon :)

EE6F84BA-6F9B-420B-AD82-2709A675486A.jpeg

It’s a shitty day today gents. My dad had cancer about 12 years ago, and lost a kidney and everything was fine. We thought he had beaten this thing, had no signs of cancer at all, until today. He had knee surgery and the biopsy showed signs of cancer, and this time seems like it’s in his bones. He is going to see the oncologist this week to see how bad is it. If you pray, please keep him in your prayers, if you don’t pray or believe, please keep him in your thoughts. Thanks!!

Grabbed a Padron Aniversario.

View attachment 482355

Very sorry to hear that bud! Hopefully, they can map out a successful strategy asap!

Smoking an Oliva Monticello on this beautiful evening.

EDCA69A2-494B-4A89-A2DB-795C4E01BD36.jpeg

It’s a beautiful evening in Middle Georgia :)

CAO Ritmo, classic, Nicaraguan & Cohibas Nicaraguan & Red Dots . Had to try out the CAO Ritmo :LOL:

D3FBB073-8F73-4365-9868-ECE2160CA5D9.jpeg
1AC8025A-98B1-403C-BE3E-FF86D4C257D6.jpeg

I don't believe I've ever seen those Isla del Sol by Drew State. I'll have to look for them. :)

I don't believe I've ever seen those Isla del Sol by Drew State. I'll have to look for them. :)
I’m in Australia but get all my stuff here.

That sucks Brent, unfortunately it happens and even with premiums cigars.

That sucks Brent, unfortunately it happens and even with premiums cigars.
I stopped by the Cigar shop on a whim yesterday. When I was perusing the shelves, the Bull Moose caught my eye, and I figured "What the heck" Ill try one.....lol.

Good deal that you only bought one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross