Would you like a Cigar?

I'm rollin like Brother Mort tonight.

Haven't had one of these in awhile.

IMG_20220923_190157731.jpg
 
While waiting for the Braves first pitch. Hopefully, this game will be better than the one last night.

166F876C-E377-47F9-A58B-992C0E41C1CC.jpeg
 
Braves & Bull Dogs won :A Banana: :A Banana: :A Big Hello: :A Big Hello:

6F29BB38-C990-4EF2-99FD-4F1A15EE7296.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Since it's now officially Fall, mother nature can turn the heat down any time now.....and kill off the mosquito's.... Lol.

Watching Ohio state laying a whoopin on Wisconsin, and getting ready to BBQ some chicken
 
Padron 1926 :)

4F10BCCA-3469-4DF9-834F-10126223627C.jpeg
 
New World by AJ Fernandez while the Bravos

4A6CA846-336E-46F7-BED3-BB30E9BA3D9F.jpeg
 
Smoking a Davidoff Geneve Colorado Claro to celebrate my wife’s b-day :giggle:
9A287B9D-F811-43C1-9301-361FE9B81790.jpeg
 
Continuing celebrating with an Oliva V Melanio, while my wife drinks her beers. Took her out to dinner and we are home watching the Bravos. :ROFLMAO:

40F84533-518E-4E3B-A529-A1BD2B5C10A6.jpeg
 
Officially the last day of monsoon, and had a doozy roll thru this late afternoon
IMG_20220930_170808555.jpg
. Nothing like the unfortunate people of Florida have to deal with. Hard to imagine what it's like to lose everything because of a hurricane.

Don't have any Olivia's, but a Blind mans bluff will do nicely.
 
This was my smoke last night, while watching Los Bravos beat on the NY Mets. :A Big Hello: :A Banana:

A9CAF0F7-BD2C-4E4A-89E6-D315A818375F.jpeg
 
Having a Nicaraguan Connecticut Overrun, while watching Clemson.

Gotta get up early tomorrow, and get the Coffee and 5 Vegas Golds ready for the game. Vikings and Saints in London.

Starts at 6:30 a.m Arizona time......eeesh.
 
Having a Nicaraguan Connecticut Overrun, while watching Clemson.

Gotta get up early tomorrow, and get the Coffee and 5 Vegas Golds ready for the game. Vikings and Saints in London.

Starts at 6:30 a.m Arizona time......eeesh.

A double doink for the win! Congrats Brent!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top