Would you like a Cigar?

we-remember.jpg
 
Amen brother!
 
Smoking a Nub Cameroon :)

EE6F84BA-6F9B-420B-AD82-2709A675486A.jpeg
 
It’s a shitty day today gents. My dad had cancer about 12 years ago, and lost a kidney and everything was fine. We thought he had beaten this thing, had no signs of cancer at all, until today. He had knee surgery and the biopsy showed signs of cancer, and this time seems like it’s in his bones. He is going to see the oncologist this week to see how bad is it. If you pray, please keep him in your prayers, if you don’t pray or believe, please keep him in your thoughts. Thanks!!

Grabbed a Padron Aniversario.

View attachment 482355

Very sorry to hear that bud! Hopefully, they can map out a successful strategy asap!
 
Smoking an Oliva Monticello on this beautiful evening.

EDCA69A2-494B-4A89-A2DB-795C4E01BD36.jpeg
 
It’s a beautiful evening in Middle Georgia :)

CAO Ritmo, classic, Nicaraguan & Cohibas Nicaraguan & Red Dots . Had to try out the CAO Ritmo :LOL:

D3FBB073-8F73-4365-9868-ECE2160CA5D9.jpeg
1AC8025A-98B1-403C-BE3E-FF86D4C257D6.jpeg
 
I don't believe I've ever seen those Isla del Sol by Drew State. I'll have to look for them. :)
 
I don't believe I've ever seen those Isla del Sol by Drew State. I'll have to look for them. :)
I’m in Australia but get all my stuff here.

 
That sucks Brent, unfortunately it happens and even with premiums cigars.
 
That sucks Brent, unfortunately it happens and even with premiums cigars.
I stopped by the Cigar shop on a whim yesterday. When I was perusing the shelves, the Bull Moose caught my eye, and I figured "What the heck" Ill try one.....lol.
 
Good deal that you only bought one.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,877
Members
170,421
Latest member
RaeBrooksh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top