Would you like a Cigar?

Thanks brother!!!! I’d love to be in Africa with you guys sitting around the fire smoking cigars. I win the Power Ball and we’ll be doing it for real :ROFLMAO:
 
Thanks brother!!!! I’d love to be in Africa with you guys sitting around the fire smoking cigars. I win the Power Ball and we’ll be doing it for real :ROFLMAO:
I won $6 in the Mega Millions the other day. I was hoping for 6 more zeros on that.....lol.
 
For my 60th in early April, going up to the lake for a few days of fishing. Can't wait......for the fishing that is. Turning 60, not so much....lol
FB_IMG_1642039190261.jpg
 
A beautiful chilly January night deserves something real nice like a Arturo Fuente Hemingway. A real beauty with wonderful taste- sweet, mostly woody with a pleasant spice. The Cameroon wrapper is very delicate and started to crack and unravel but it stayed in place. Maybe next time I'll try the maduro version with Connecticut wrapper. There will be a next time

20220113_211953.jpg
 
I love Partagas Serie D No.4. Whenever I travel abroad I like to buy a few. In Hong Kong a friend of mine owns a shop there. If you pair it with a nice 12 or 18 yr whiskey it really brings out the flavor and adds a nice touch. Other than that I enjoy any other fine cigars. I have been spoiled since I use to live in Asia and had connections with various smoke shops. I was able to try all the big brands and "best" cigars from cuba. Out of all of them I love Partagas and come of the Cohibas. If you all get the chance try one!
 
A beautiful chilly January night deserves something real nice like a Arturo Fuente Hemingway. A real beauty with wonderful taste- sweet, mostly woody with a pleasant spice. The Cameroon wrapper is very delicate and started to crack and unravel but it stayed in place. Maybe next time I'll try the maduro version with Connecticut wrapper. There will be a next time

View attachment 446445

The drastic change in temperature (from the humidor to the outside temp) is what cracks the wrapper. You take a cigar from a controlled environment into a cold environment with prob zero humidity, and you get cracks in the wrapper. Been there done that with premium cigars. :(
 
Camacho Check Six for tonight to celebrate GA win and in prep for my 60th B-day tomorrow. Sh*t, I’m getting old . But I pretend I’m in my 20, and my body reminds me otherwise

View attachment 446196

Happy Birthday @PARA45. Welcome to the club. Sitting in a deer blind in Alabama just enjoying an AJ Last Call or three waiting on that stupid buck to come calling.
 
For those that have taken cigars on safari with you what is your favorite traveling case to use for your cigars and do you pack them in your carry on or checked luggage? Do you bring enough cigars to hand out to those that want one/staff or do you just enjoy your smoke to yourself?

I am the wrong person to ask @Ravensview. However, my advice is enough is never enough.
 
Good luck Uncle Mort. I hope the big one shows up so you can fill your freezer with venison.

The fridge in my garage crapped out and I lost all the pheasant & walleye I brought from SD. :mad: :mad:

Smoking a My Father The Judge :)

91CCB746-520E-4BFF-8CA8-D158C0F069B3.jpeg
 
I just had to be a porch pirate.

Got an email alert from UPS, that my box of 5 Vegas cigars had just been delivered to my front door.

Nowhere to be found.

Went snooping around, and found them at the door of a residence 100' away. I grabbed the box and left.

Address clearly marked. UPS drivers are not always the brightest bulbs in the room, or maybe they are just lazy?

Don't mess with my Cigars.
 
I had a box of cigars and said left in the front porch. Well, there was nothing there and looked at my ring camera to make sure, nothing. Checked my Mail box and guess what, their they were. Talk about :)
 
Had a party on Sat, and Received some great cigars :). Life is good.

F2E00794-6E3F-4B4D-B4D8-35543D60B638.jpeg
 
It’s an Oliva kind of night :)

13D524BA-7EF7-4560-B0A7-2D75B5E2C6B6.jpeg
7D3A66A2-2EAC-48EC-8EB9-6B3474E72E5D.jpeg
 
I am the wrong person to ask @Ravensview. However, my advice is enough is never enough.
For those that have taken cigars on safari with you what is your favorite traveling case to use for your cigars and do you pack them in your carry on or checked luggage? Do you bring enough cigars to hand out to those that want one/staff or do you just enjoy your smoke to yourself?

I think Mort uses one of these to haul his cigars on Safari, he says it holds almost enough for a 2 week excursion :D

1642727350156.png
 
And just like that, Oscar caused me to order a container load of Comacho Corojo Robusto! He bad! Real bad!

Uncle Mort, think how much I saved you by showing you the light. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,205
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top