Would you like a Cigar?

A celebratory cigar will be in order after work.
Breaking: Vikings fire HC Mike Zimmer, GM Rick Spielman
 
Smoking a San Lotano while watching GA vs. AL. Let’s go DOGS!!! Oh, and I have my heater trying to keep me warm :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
112FCBA8-F04F-40C6-AAE7-C752C2F13A03.jpeg


B6B2EB47-F2DE-4B5C-A5BF-264CBFBAA815.jpeg
 
At least it looks erotic
 
In my opinion, it is more reasonable to give a list of companies that have NOT increased prices. It's much shorter.
 
I'm sure the current Presidential administration is responsible.

There is no doubt in my mind about that! Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

How about them Dawgs???? :) :) I'm seriously dragging a$$ this morning. :ROFLMAO:
 
Camacho Check Six for tonight to celebrate GA win and in prep for my 60th B-day tomorrow. Sh*t, I’m getting old . But I pretend I’m in my 20, and my body reminds me otherwise

BDB99978-3C20-44F1-B359-3A028F89E3AC.jpeg
 
Camacho Check Six for tonight to celebrate GA win and in prep for my 60th B-day tomorrow. Sh*t, I’m getting old . But I pretend I’m in my 20, and my body reminds me otherwise

View attachment 446196
Im 3 months behind you in reaching 60. My mind has a tendency to write checks my body can't cash....LOL.
 
Thanks brother!
 
For those that have taken cigars on safari with you what is your favorite traveling case to use for your cigars and do you pack them in your carry on or checked luggage? Do you bring enough cigars to hand out to those that want one/staff or do you just enjoy your smoke to yourself?
 
I haven't gone on Safari yet, but when I hunt, fish, or travel, here in the states, I take my herf-a-dor travel humidor. ($60). It holds 40, or up to 80 if you take out the waffle foam cigar separators. It's super stout, and would make a good ammo case as well.
CIO3540-1003_view2.png
 
I took something similar to that Pelican case, and took enough to offer those around me. Not knowing their cigar knowledge, I took good quality cigars to offer and kept the premium for myself unless they were knowledgeable about cigars. :)
 
It’s Cuban cigar time for my big day :). Enjoying a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No 1 :)

3B56CC0D-12D7-437A-960F-7ACC31DEF4F1.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,916
Members
169,642
Latest member
CharmainKi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top