Would you like a Cigar?

IMG_20220104_164407242.jpg

What is this world coming to, Me smoking a non-Maduro Oliva cigar :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3CA38D65-8A08-4A6F-810B-3823D7F8E84E.jpeg

Padilla Cazadores. One of the pitfalls of a budget cuban sandwich cigar. Wonky burns, and a hot and spongy smoke. The blend isnt bad, but I won't buy these again
IMG_20220105_162732193.jpg

Awww, Don Pepin, you can never go wrong with those cigars (y)

IMG_4488.JPG

IMG_4486.JPG

24 Degrees in Nashville, after 7” of snow and the duck blind heater ain’t cutting it on the porch. So it’s time for a Camacho in the GMC! Man’s got to improvise!

Going to a friends wedding this afternoon, gotta bring a few wingmen along.

Anybody else notice that Uncle Mort kinda has a Cigar smoking Santa Claus vibe going on?...LOL.
IMG_20220108_083957051.jpg

I have never had tobacco smoke at home, although my father was a heavy smoker from a young age. He quit smoking in an anecdotal way: during the war, the regiment commander (air defense fighter regiment) decided to quit smoking, and forbade all staff officers to smoke so that he would not be tempted. But he couldn't resist smoking again two weeks later. The offended officers, including the father (the guidance officer), organized a conspiracy, and agreed - no one should smoke! The commander smoked and suffered because of his weakness.

In general, I did not get involved in this business, but already at the age I sometimes allowed myself a good cigar in a company in which I occasionally do tourism. And it so happened that in my travel bag sometimes there is a handful of cigars for the whole company.
At the beginning of November, our club went to the moose. It takes a weekend, plus two days on the road. Luck is not guaranteed, sometimes you have to spend both Saturday and Sunday (daylight is only 7 hours) and not close the license. But this time, half an hour after the placement on the shooting positions - a shot, then a second - and the cry "ready!". A great big bull, 4 years old, with horns. And we suddenly had 2 free days. And most importantly: it was the last day of the year with good weather, with the sun, and a few degrees warmer than usual. And that's how we managed to spontaneously spend the day not indoors, but outdoors - thank God, with a supply of red wine, a Jagermeister - and "Romeo and Juliet". There is no smoking room in the hotel, and you can't smoke indoors at all; there is also no special place to relax outside (it's cold there during the hunting season) - but there is a place for braais. And that's enough.
20211030_140411.jpg

Last edited:
I have never had tobacco smoke at home, although my father was a heavy smoker from a young age. He quit smoking in an anecdotal way: during the war, the regiment commander (air defense fighter regiment) decided to quit smoking, and forbade all staff officers to smoke so that he would not be tempted. But he couldn't resist smoking again two weeks later. The offended officers, including the father (the guidance officer), organized a conspiracy, and agreed - no one should smoke! The commander smoked and suffered because of his weakness.

In general, I did not get involved in this business, but already at the age I sometimes allowed myself a good cigar in a company in which I occasionally do tourism. And it so happened that in my travel bag sometimes there is a handful of cigars for the whole company.
At the beginning of November, our club went to the moose. It takes a weekend, plus two days on the road. Luck is not guaranteed, sometimes you have to spend both Saturday and Sunday (daylight is only 7 hours) and not close the license. But this time, half an hour after the placement on the shooting positions - a shot, then a second - and the cry "ready!". A great big bull, 4 years old, with horns. And we suddenly had 2 free days. And most importantly: it was the last day of the year with good weather, with the sun, and a few degrees warmer than usual. And that's how we managed to spontaneously spend the day not indoors, but outdoors - thank God, with a supply of red wine, a huntsman - and "Romeo and Juliet". There is no smoking room in the hotel, and you can't smoke indoors at all; there is also no special place to relax outside (it's cold there during the hunting season) - but there is a place for braais. And that's enough.View attachment 445639

Excellent background story @Vashper. And now days, a cigar smoker will pretty much make do with any place where he can imbibe and enjoy!

At the beginning of November, our club went to the moose. It takes a weekend, plus two days on the road. Luck is not guaranteed, sometimes you have to spend both Saturday and Sunday (daylight is only 7 hours) and not close the license. But this time, half an hour after the placement on the shooting positions - a shot, then a second - and the cry "ready!". A great big bull, 4 years old, with horns. And we suddenly had 2 free days. And most importantly: it was the last day of the year with good weather, with the sun, and a few degrees warmer than usual. And that's how we managed to spontaneously spend the day not indoors, but outdoors - thank God, with a supply of red wine, a huntsman - and "Romeo and Juliet". There is no smoking room in the hotel, and you can't smoke indoors at all; there is also no special place to relax outside (it's cold there during the hunting season) - but there is a place for braais. And that's enough.View attachment 445639

Excellent background story @Vashper. And now days, a cigar smoker will pretty much make do with any place where he can imbibe and enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinaabu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.