Would you like a Cigar?

Good evening gents. I am back from SD and alive. I didn't get to smoke too much due to cold weather with some 30+ MPH winds, which made this GA boy seek shelter during those days. I only smoked three cigars, two indoors, and one with a beautiful sunny day and 33 degree weather, and no wind. LOL. I ate something at the airport, and had in bed for a full day. I'm finally feeling better, and smoked a Cohiba Nicaragua to celebrate my hunt and my return home.

BTW, I started my SD report, and here is the link if you like to read about it.


Here are a couple of pictures of me smoking cigars in SD, one is with the owner of the lodge and best friend, and the other is me with my new favorite Rogue hat. LOL!!!!

View attachment 437913

View attachment 437914
should have stayed one more day it was a balmy 8 degrees above zero when I went out deer hunting yesterday it was about 29 degrees, winter should be here next week
 
Enjoying a little fire while I smoke an Oliva V Melanio :)

FC447D6B-D182-4E2B-A103-32DE78C24B66.jpeg

1ABE21CA-BD07-4F8A-8C89-D33CDFB3501E.jpeg
 
I smoked a Partagas Serie D No 6 and really enjoyed it. Same great flavour as the No 4, just in a smaller package. I know some of you like the big sticks, however this size was perfect for me.

No. 4, 5 & 6 are all excellent! Each one just a little longer than the next, but flavor and burn consistent in all three sizes. Need to get some more of those but harder and harder to find.
 
It’s an Undercrown by Drew State kind of night :)

1B4828E6-5A19-4851-A7A7-8D50162E0940.jpeg
 
Punch Diablo is in tonight. Have not been a fan of Punch for quite some time, but like these Diablos :)

0D3AD4F9-F99C-4D98-870B-E56F74F7BA1E.jpeg
 
Cohiba Blue Dot

This goes back to what I said before - I've never had a properly constructed Cohiba. This one was a very tough draw. Taste was actually pretty good but aftertaste was terrible. Not again
 
I like a big ring Madura. A PARTAGAS SERIE D N0. 4 is very good.
The Cohiba Robusto, mentioned above, is also one of my favourite.
Brian
 
Cohiba Blue Dot

This goes back to what I said before - I've never had a properly constructed Cohiba. This one was a very tough draw. Taste was actually pretty good but aftertaste was terrible. Not again
I'm not sure why you even smoke Cigars, since you complain about every one of them?
 
My son is here visiting and hunting. We figure we change our luck a bit by enjoying a Cuban Bolivar

5A6DDE9F-E892-4672-88B3-70C662713C60.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,624
Members
169,773
Latest member
Deserttrophy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top