Would you like a Cigar?

A tribute to the O-Man.

No introduction needed.

Beers & Stogie before the game. Playing the Steelers. Vikings have been putrid. Hoping our head coach gets fired......soon!
IMG_20211209_163830443.jpg

A tribute to the O-Man.

No introduction needed.

Beers & Stogie before the game. Playing the Steelers. Vikings have been putrid. Hoping our head coach gets fired......soon!View attachment 440800

Not gonna get fired with that performance against Pittsburgh. Nice win last night. Confidently went to bed at half time after the evening Comacho and My Father!

Not gonna get fired with that performance against Pittsburgh. Nice win last night. Confidently went to bed at half time after the evening Comacho and My Father!
If you went to bed at halftime, you missed the Vikings almost blow a 29-0 lead, when the Vikes collapsed in the second half as they have done pretty much all season.

They came out motivated because of the freight train of criticism from getting beat by a winless Detroit Lions team last week. Vikings always lay an egg in the second half.

I've had them, and they just don't quite fit the bill with me. I've never smoke cigarettes or anything, until I got into cigars. I started smoking Churchills size cigars, and now I seem to enjoy Corona size better. Seems like I smoked them fast, and ended with a headache. LOL!!!!! So, I'm sticking to cigars. :)

I smoked them in college when I didn’t have money for cigars. I like them for a quick break when a cigar will take too long, although I haven’t had one in years. I also like cheroot or small cigars to fit that spot in the lineup.

Here is another curve ball to you gents. Smoking something really different, a Dominican cigar named Big Papi by David Ortiz. I don’t remember who gave me this cigar. Let’s see how it smokes. Or the usual dark Maduro cigars I smoke :)

49E93390-EEDC-4934-9BC6-165606205314.jpeg

Well, don’t waste your money on this cigar. Very mild and not a lot of flavor. Maybe good for a new cigar smoker for whom a maduro would be too strong or complex.

I’m glad I didn’t pay for this cigar, or I would have been hearing David Ortiz say that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

smoking a good reliable Oliva V on this wet & foggy night. :ROFLMAO:

CB6660DF-E1ED-4B87-B49B-7F57656F2BFC.jpeg

Are you Tennessee/Kentucky boys doing o.k? I saw all the Tornado news happening in your area.

Last edited:
Are you Tennessee/Kentucky boys doing o.k? I saw all the Tornado news happening in your area.

IMG_5711.JPG
IMG_5713.JPG

Said it would be here at 3:24AM and at 3:23AM crash, bang, boom. 1/2 of 100yr old hackberry took out the power line and other skimmed corner of the house. Gutters and shingle damage, but no limbs through roof thank goodness. Been cutting since 6:30 this morning. Neighbor has a skid steer, so lot better than by hand. At a hotel now as no power and gonna be 28 tonight. But grateful nobody here hurt, and other than sore back, stuff can be fixed. Just don’t want to lose 2 freezers of venison. KY got hammered. Mayfield KY basically gone. Lots of deaths. Was a horrible line of storms, straight line winds, and tornados. Thanks for checking in. Having me a Comacho outside hotel since Mort’s Porch got no power.
IMG_4370.JPG

Ouch. Glad you are safe, Bro. Could have turned out much worse, no doubt. Sounds like many others were not so fortunate.
Hopefully, they will have the power restored soon.
Going to be a tough holiday season for many. Prayers for all!

OMG, man I feel for all those families. Glad you are ok. Prayers to everyone affected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross