Would you like a Cigar?

Looks like the cigars are working :)

YEAH BABY, YEAH!!!!

Three more outs!!!

The team is smoking Padron Anniversarios!!!

See what happens when you smoke a lucky cigar! The Braves franchise owes you.

Firm believer in The Lucky Cigar! Hunting, fishing, sports, arguments with wife. Always good for the win!

I keep smoking what I hope is a lucky cigar on lottery nights, but that hasn't panned out yet. Ill keep trying. LOL.

Shoot, I need to try that and see what happens. If I don't win any money, I'm still a winner since I'm smoking a great & lucky cigar. LMAO!!!!!

Well.....1st week of November, and a 90 degree Saturday. Eeesshh.!
Did some chores this morning, had a good lunch, and watched a little College football.
Decided to take a nap, and shortly after dozing off........ Screaming jet fighters overhead with the afterburners on..........

Nap denied!

Thunderbirds are in town. Usually they come in April for the Air Show.

Just have to start the Beer & BBQ a little earlier. LoL.
IMG_20211106_162044934.jpg

It’s going to be a great week in GA :). First part of my cigars arrived before my hunting trip to South Dakota. :)

9046E2BC-312E-4B4A-81DB-BD6BAE250D33.jpeg

La Aroma de Cuba are good. I buy them occasionally myself.

Are you going to spot & stalk hunt, or tree stand/blind?

It’s more of a drive, spot & stalk where I hunt. Very open country with little to no cover. We use draws to get close to the deer, if they haven’t left the county :ROFLMAO:

It’s more of a drive, spot & stalk where I hunt. Very open country with little to no cover. We use draws to get close to the deer, if they haven’t left the county
There is a big 10 point up there with your name on it.

Just bring the lucky cigar......

Met some great folks on a 3 day cruise to Bahamas this past weekend at the smoking area on the back of boat. One guy Jim, shows up and we really hit it off. He has 4 nice Monti cigars. He says “I hope these last”. I told him not to worry, I brought 45. He looked astonished. I told him that while he was nursing that same cigar for the last hour, I had already smoked 3. He said “I have met my mentor”. Nice to see folks that appreciate basic math.

Met some great folks on a 3 day cruise to Bahamas this past weekend at the smoking area on the back of boat. One guy Jim, shows up and we really hit it off. He has 4 nice Monti cigars. He says “I hope these last”. I told him not to worry, I brought 45. He looked astonished. I told him that while he was nursing that same cigar for the last hour, I had already smoked 3. He said “I have met my mentor”. Nice to see folks that appreciate basic math.
Did you tell him about the 200 you brought on your Africa trip? I will forever be impressed with that number. Cigar hero!

@Mort Hill, I think you are our mentor & hero here too. :)

It’s an AVO Nicaragua kind of night :)

9FF7D782-AE20-463B-A90B-2BCDB871F3E0.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you