Would you like a Cigar?

Yes
@Kevin Peacocke - The little Cohibas aren’t bad but they usually have a tight draw. The Don Tomas is one I haven’t had before. The reviews online give it a mediocre score, but the profile is mild enough for most anyone to handle.

They are good enough for a fishing tourney. Is it for the Kariba Invitation?
Yes, kitft. This will be my 30th year at it, my brother and daughters come too. I am not a serious cigar officionado, but a quiet puff with a good single malt is special.
 
Growing pretty fond of these Tabernacles.
IMG_20210925_171026936.jpg
 
Smoking a CAO Brazilia. I’m clearing the bottoms of my humidors, making room for more :ROFLMAO: Tomorrow is my wife’s B-day, need to find something special to smoke after dinner, I’ll be cooking her favorite meal a Black Angus Ribeye (y)

9A168C65-E266-49B6-BF02-694DA0B750C5.jpeg
 
Celebrating a huge deal, cash is in the bank! This means the deposit has been paid for a Krieghoff Big Five in 470NE, now its the long 8 months waiting time and then the licence app…
Ps. Note my GSP sleeping in the background
View attachment 427138
Congrats!
 
It’s a great evening in Middle Georgia :). Had a great delivery this afternoon and now smoking an AVO Classic.

0F332F6C-0A8F-4ACC-AA8A-837432DDB4B5.jpeg
711A9166-F9B8-4509-9618-FB0664C4BFE5.jpeg
 
Unfortunately I’ve never been a fan of Rocky Patel or Alec Bradley. :confused:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,033
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top