Would you like a Cigar?

Yes
@Kevin Peacocke - The little Cohibas aren’t bad but they usually have a tight draw. The Don Tomas is one I haven’t had before. The reviews online give it a mediocre score, but the profile is mild enough for most anyone to handle.

They are good enough for a fishing tourney. Is it for the Kariba Invitation?
Yes, kitft. This will be my 30th year at it, my brother and daughters come too. I am not a serious cigar officionado, but a quiet puff with a good single malt is special.

Growing pretty fond of these Tabernacles.
IMG_20210925_171026936.jpg

Smoking a CAO Brazilia. I’m clearing the bottoms of my humidors, making room for more :ROFLMAO: Tomorrow is my wife’s B-day, need to find something special to smoke after dinner, I’ll be cooking her favorite meal a Black Angus Ribeye (y)

9A168C65-E266-49B6-BF02-694DA0B750C5.jpeg

Celebrating a huge deal, cash is in the bank! This means the deposit has been paid for a Krieghoff Big Five in 470NE, now its the long 8 months waiting time and then the licence app…
Ps. Note my GSP sleeping in the background
View attachment 427138
Congrats!

It’s a great evening in Middle Georgia :). Had a great delivery this afternoon and now smoking an AVO Classic.

0F332F6C-0A8F-4ACC-AA8A-837432DDB4B5.jpeg
711A9166-F9B8-4509-9618-FB0664C4BFE5.jpeg

Unfortunately I’ve never been a fan of Rocky Patel or Alec Bradley. :confused:

RIP Brody. A Camacho is fired up in honor of the great and fond memories you were given over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlinegambling-review

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you