Would you like a Cigar?

very nice soup, but if we are willing to open the cigar category up to food too I will embarrass you all.

I feel like food is a natural compliment to cigar smoking. Nothing sets off a great cigar than a good meal. And the cigar just compliments the flavor of the meal just consumed! So like peanut butter is to jelly, good food is to a good cigar!

Hopefully, I have enough sticks to get through this Covid quarantine. I'll smoke those little SARS buggers to death.
IMG_20210118_162513395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully, I have enough sticks to get through this Covid quarantine. I'll smoke those little SARS buggers to death.

Did you test positive or something?

Yesterday was a rough day, I ended up smoking 4 cigars. :) Smoked a Liga Privada No. 9, followed by a Archetype, followed by two AVOs, a Classic, and a Heritage. I was done for the night. LOL. I can't remember when was the last time I smoke 4 cigars in one sitting. :)

Man, I hope you guys are good. I hate that waiting. Wife and I had to get tested, two teachers tested positive, and the school sent half the teachers home. We took the rapid test, and it came out negative, but the Doc suggested we get the regular test since the rapid test is not that accurate.

I work in close proximity to a coworker who tested positive on Saturday. I have to stay home until I get results. 1-3 days approx.

I work in close proximity to a coworker who tested positive on Saturday. I have to stay home until I get results. 1-3 days approx.

Good luck Brent. Hopefully you are free of the virus. But chances are if you have you will exhibit symptoms before you get your results back. So just enjoy your isolation and cigars, and what will be will be.

Yesterday was a rough day, I ended up smoking 4 cigars. :) Smoked a Liga Privada No. 9, followed by a Archetype, followed by two AVOs, a Classic, and a Heritage. I was done for the night. LOL. I can't remember when was the last time I smoke 4 cigars in one sitting. :)
Boy, your living tough days @PARA45! :D Not sure how you do it!

In honor of President Trump, and unfortunately, his last day in office, I'm firing up one of my Trump cigars.

Despite Trumps personality flaws, and a some mistakes that he made, he was the only President in my lifetime that tried his best to fullfil his campaign promises, and put the American people first. A President that was treated horrendously, by the wretched hive of scum & villainy, known as the Leftist swamp.

Farewell, and Godspeed, Mr. President.

IMG_20210119_170703864.jpg

YES! A big fat Churchill........ for FREE!

I’m smoking a New World by AJ Fernandez in his honor. Thank you Mr. President and it was an honor serving this great country under your leadership.

I have a letter signed by him with my military retirement certificates. I know it probably is a stamp, but it has bis name in it. :)

F6EE65EE-D9AD-4027-B3BB-E8B2598C721D.jpeg

In one's defeat is another man's victory. What unites us in this thread is we are all members of the leaf.

I am taking a break from the inauguration (and an almost two year old girl) with my 1st Ave Maria Argentum (I believe around 4.5" perfecto) accompanied by an Avery Brown Ale.

The first 1/2 was absolutely spectacular - leather and cocoa with just a bit of pepper. Ash held to 2" and burned razer sharp. 2nd half turned to leather and hay and became a little sharp trying to keep the wet half going. The next time I will set it down at the halfway point and move on. But a truly wonderful premium smoke I will remember for future purchases

20210120_131656.jpg

Smoking an AVO XO :)
FD91FC33-F4F6-4320-B283-7EB9E5DA6E25.jpeg

Outstanding news.

Smoking a Brotherhood cigar, made for a cigar shop in SC. It has Honduran tobacco, a bit spicy w hints of leather and cedar.

2172F51A-EE7D-4A6C-8049-F94C7E9AAFD4.jpeg

The band was as long as the cigar, and I had to remove it to smoke it. LOL.

smoking another different cigar, a Tatuaje Halloween

68B8ECF2-A0B1-4B25-963F-E1B1BDDB87AE.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg