Would you like a Cigar?

My Father Connecticut - was good but was wishing it had a bit more bite.

20210110_160435.jpg
 
@Uncle Sauce, I've noticed the same with any mild flavor cigar. Unless you give yourself a week off from smoking full body cigars, those mild cigars will be like meh.
 
@Uncle Sauce, I've noticed the same with any mild flavor cigar. Unless you give yourself a week off from smoking full body cigars, those mild cigars will be like meh.
Yeah, not sure where or why I had that Connecticut...must have been a sampler pack or something.
 
Smoking a Liga No 9 to celebrate my 59rh B-day :)

9890D3CD-A811-4CDD-A55B-98633B42F5F3.jpeg
 
Thank you gents, for the well wishes, it was a fun night. Eight of my closest friends came over, and we blew a lot of smoke rings in our patio. It was a two cigar night for me, my other cigar was an Oliva V figurado. :) It was hell getting out of bed this morning. LOL!!!!
 
Smoking a Monti tonight :)

459A405E-246E-44B3-8222-1F60592C9B56.jpeg
 
Smoking a Liga No 9 to celebrate my 59rh B-day :)

View attachment 384071

Smoking Camacho Corojo in honor of your 59th as well. Happy Birthday!

To celebrate my 60th this year, heading to Zimbabwe for a few weeks in May to hunt leopard and buff. My hunting buddy, who also turns 60, is going with me for lion. Should be quite the blow out! Many cigars around the bush TV.
 
Well Mort, that sounds like a grand Safari adventure. Certainly looking forward to the hunt report when you return.
 
Yes sir Brent. Totally stoked about the whole trip. Will love to share with my cigar smoking brethren.
 
Man, can’t wait to read about it and see pictures.

smokes a The Tabernacle, rolled by a master roller who used to roll for Oliva. Cooked a venison taco soup for dinner.

26295EDD-2553-4D38-A2B7-E8320D5D53E2.jpeg


C36197DC-F4A9-4FB1-8D4D-B3F7FB4F483C.jpeg
 
Yes sir Brent. Totally stoked about the whole trip. Will love to share with my cigar smoking brethren.

we’ll smoke thinking of your hunt :)
 
Now, smoking one of my favorite, Oliva V Melanio :)

72627C1E-3F0B-4D9F-A366-A48ED4C37928.jpeg
 
Crap...I just broke my Rockwell quad flame lighter. I could solder copper pipes with that bad boy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,012
Members
169,883
Latest member
MontanaMaverick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top