Would you like a Cigar?

very nice soup, but if we are willing to open the cigar category up to food too I will embarrass you all.

I feel like food is a natural compliment to cigar smoking. Nothing sets off a great cigar than a good meal. And the cigar just compliments the flavor of the meal just consumed! So like peanut butter is to jelly, good food is to a good cigar!
 
Hopefully, I have enough sticks to get through this Covid quarantine. I'll smoke those little SARS buggers to death.
IMG_20210118_162513395.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully, I have enough sticks to get through this Covid quarantine. I'll smoke those little SARS buggers to death.

Did you test positive or something?
 
Yesterday was a rough day, I ended up smoking 4 cigars. :) Smoked a Liga Privada No. 9, followed by a Archetype, followed by two AVOs, a Classic, and a Heritage. I was done for the night. LOL. I can't remember when was the last time I smoke 4 cigars in one sitting. :)
 
Man, I hope you guys are good. I hate that waiting. Wife and I had to get tested, two teachers tested positive, and the school sent half the teachers home. We took the rapid test, and it came out negative, but the Doc suggested we get the regular test since the rapid test is not that accurate.
 
I work in close proximity to a coworker who tested positive on Saturday. I have to stay home until I get results. 1-3 days approx.
 
I work in close proximity to a coworker who tested positive on Saturday. I have to stay home until I get results. 1-3 days approx.

Good luck Brent. Hopefully you are free of the virus. But chances are if you have you will exhibit symptoms before you get your results back. So just enjoy your isolation and cigars, and what will be will be.
 
Yesterday was a rough day, I ended up smoking 4 cigars. :) Smoked a Liga Privada No. 9, followed by a Archetype, followed by two AVOs, a Classic, and a Heritage. I was done for the night. LOL. I can't remember when was the last time I smoke 4 cigars in one sitting. :)
Boy, your living tough days @PARA45! :D Not sure how you do it!
 
In honor of President Trump, and unfortunately, his last day in office, I'm firing up one of my Trump cigars.

Despite Trumps personality flaws, and a some mistakes that he made, he was the only President in my lifetime that tried his best to fullfil his campaign promises, and put the American people first. A President that was treated horrendously, by the wretched hive of scum & villainy, known as the Leftist swamp.

Farewell, and Godspeed, Mr. President.

IMG_20210119_170703864.jpg
 
YES! A big fat Churchill........ for FREE!
 
I’m smoking a New World by AJ Fernandez in his honor. Thank you Mr. President and it was an honor serving this great country under your leadership.

I have a letter signed by him with my military retirement certificates. I know it probably is a stamp, but it has bis name in it. :)

F6EE65EE-D9AD-4027-B3BB-E8B2598C721D.jpeg
 
In one's defeat is another man's victory. What unites us in this thread is we are all members of the leaf.

I am taking a break from the inauguration (and an almost two year old girl) with my 1st Ave Maria Argentum (I believe around 4.5" perfecto) accompanied by an Avery Brown Ale.

The first 1/2 was absolutely spectacular - leather and cocoa with just a bit of pepper. Ash held to 2" and burned razer sharp. 2nd half turned to leather and hay and became a little sharp trying to keep the wet half going. The next time I will set it down at the halfway point and move on. But a truly wonderful premium smoke I will remember for future purchases

20210120_131656.jpg
 
Smoking an AVO XO :)
FD91FC33-F4F6-4320-B283-7EB9E5DA6E25.jpeg
 
Outstanding news.
 
Smoking a Brotherhood cigar, made for a cigar shop in SC. It has Honduran tobacco, a bit spicy w hints of leather and cedar.

2172F51A-EE7D-4A6C-8049-F94C7E9AAFD4.jpeg
 
The band was as long as the cigar, and I had to remove it to smoke it. LOL.

smoking another different cigar, a Tatuaje Halloween

68B8ECF2-A0B1-4B25-963F-E1B1BDDB87AE.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,229
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top