Would you like a Cigar?

Just put in another large order with cigar page.....geez.... sales tax is a killer. $33.00

What is the sales tax rate in your state?

TN is 9.75. But the big HOWEVER, no state income tax.

What is your favorite cigar in the $10.00 price range?

What is your favorite cigar in the $10.00 price range?

Since I do not pay retail price on cigars, and buy them exclusively on line, it would be hard to name just one. I've purchased a box of 10 Oliva V Melanios for $55 per box, which equals to $5.00 per stick, and this in my opinion are one of the best cigars out there, equal to Padron Aniversarios (which you will never find for under $10 a stick). I've also purchased AVOs, & Camachos, cigars for under $10 per stick. I normally buy my cigars on Cigar Page and wait for their sales. :)

Now, what I consider my favorite, may not be your favorite, we probably have different taste.

We are supposed to start getting a little snow today as well...just not quite as rare up here though! Its been a decent winter up so far at least as far as snowfall. But that can change in the next couple of months though.
Tucson is getting snow this morning.

Hopefully that will help a little for the dry summers. We only got about 1" inch of some fine sugar snow last night - It was so light I used the broom instead of a shovel on the driveway!
I have a sister that lives in S. CA and she the said the temp dropped to about 40 degrees, needless to say they were dressed like it was Antarctica :LOL:

Most of Arizona is getting hit by this winter storm. I bet the Ski resorts up in the mountains are happy.

Speaking of Tucson: I really enjoyed some local made cigars from a place called Buffalo Crown in Vail, AZ. You used to be able to customize them.

Yeah, I meant $10/stick when bought online, by the box.

@postoak - Punch rare corojo is my go to. I will do rocky patel edge when it suits me.

Does your city shuts down when it snows? Here in Middle Georgia, any amount of snow, and our city shuts down completely. So, we beg for snow once in a while. LOL!!!

One of my Favorites in that price range, is the My Father-Le Bijou. My local shop charges about $13 a single stick. I buy them online for much cheaper. I just bought a full box, and get them at just over $8.00 each in quantity.

It's a 97 rated Cigar, and took Cigar of the year honors awhile back.
IMG_20201224_163630047.jpg

Does your city shuts down when it snows? Here in Middle Georgia, any amount of snow, and our city shuts down completely. So, we beg for snow once in a while. LOL!!!
Power just went out where I'm at. All the drivers on the road can't drive when it rains, and they go into "Full Idiot mode" when it snows.

Rough day at work, have two troops who tested positive, and threw a monkey wrench to our 24/7 schedule. So, it’s a two cigar evening, an Arturo Fuentes that burned beautifully, and an Oliva V. Well, you guys know how I feel about Oliva cigars

692164C6-B86B-47F0-9A30-9A32CF845840.jpeg
96424200-82E7-46C0-BFEA-AD39D1EA556B.jpeg
9F5A3898-74F7-486F-825D-CB0C13059D4D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just putting suggestions so far in one post:

Punch Rare Corojo
Rocky Patel Edge
My Father-Le Bijou

I really like the AVO Classic @postoak - You can usually find them for around $6-$7 each online. Pretty good price point for a Davidoff made cigar.

I left a, not so flattering comment, on the internet about Cigar pages, slower then molasses, processing and shipping.
Next thing you know, I'm getting calls and emails from the honchos at cigar page to let me know my order is on the way.

Sometimes you have to shake the Sugar tree. At least that's what Pam Tillis told me.

Smoking an Oliva O, after a Greek dinner :)

100682E8-853D-4E4A-9FFF-82B377C7FF78.jpeg

Your smoking an Oliva? I'm shocked!

LOL, I know it right, I'm so predictable! LOL!!!!! But, lately I've been smoking some different cigars too. LOL!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg