Would you like a Cigar?

IMG_2302.jpeg
Let the kids swim and enjoy a smoke after church.
 
OpusX or Pàdrons. Oscars on the daily. Swishers and chocolate Hobos are also good.
 
@Frederik and I went down to KZN last weekend to host a full on BASA Big Bore Shoot for the guys down there...

Fred turned 50 end of June and I had bought us proper big 7x70 Don Kiki Barber Poles for his bday which I unfortunately missed...

So we had them down that side over a braai with our host Mr Shanana (Henning) himself.

The photo was taken the night before and someone dubbed us the "A-team"....

And so it just happened that the three of us took all 3 top spots for the day.... a little visit to abbiescigars.com added to the fun, and some AI magic got the pic looking like this.

View attachment 781393
I’m a cigar smoker too, and I enjoy trying different blends from Dominican and Nicaraguan makers. Oliva Serie G is one I’ve enjoyed, especially when I want something smooth and balanced. A good cigar, a quiet afternoon, and a good book sounds like a perfect combination.
 
My cigar page shipment and a wonderful cigar to celebrate my wife’s B-day :ROFLMAO: I fortunately I have poor reception at the farm. I’ll post pictures when I have better reception.
 
This Padron, which I have to go recall which number it is, think it’s the 1926 series, Maduro #9, has quickly become my favorite celebration cigar. Be it just any day I need some added elation, but after my ele bull (that called for two, one at the site and one at the fire) and again after my rocky bighorn…just really adds to the occasion. Granted, mighta had more Blantons than cigar after the sheep by the look on my face.
IMG_3668.jpeg
IMG_3714.jpeg
IMG_7358.jpeg
IMG_7359.jpeg
 
Celebration cigar

IMG_9733.jpeg
 
My Cigar Page stash :ROFLMAO:

IMG_9675.jpeg
 
Enjoyed some quiet time in our little piece of dirt.

IMG_9775.jpeg


IMG_9778.jpeg
 
Time to relax now that we are back home. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_9783.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,809
Members
169,024
Latest member
OdellBoehm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top