Killingtime
AH fanatic
Perfect!!!A little post safari celebration wit the good stuff!
How nice it is to reflect on wonderful memories!
View attachment 792813
I’m a cigar smoker too, and I enjoy trying different blends from Dominican and Nicaraguan makers. Oliva Serie G is one I’ve enjoyed, especially when I want something smooth and balanced. A good cigar, a quiet afternoon, and a good book sounds like a perfect combination.@Frederik and I went down to KZN last weekend to host a full on BASA Big Bore Shoot for the guys down there...
Fred turned 50 end of June and I had bought us proper big 7x70 Don Kiki Barber Poles for his bday which I unfortunately missed...
So we had them down that side over a braai with our host Mr Shanana (Henning) himself.
The photo was taken the night before and someone dubbed us the "A-team"....
And so it just happened that the three of us took all 3 top spots for the day.... a little visit to abbiescigars.com added to the fun, and some AI magic got the pic looking like this.
View attachment 781393
Fire!$3 - La Palina Nicaragua Oscuro
View attachment 795297
I fortunately I have poor reception at the farm. I’ll post pictures when I have better reception.