Would you like a Cigar?

A little Nub on a Friday - hope everyone has a good weekend!
20240628_174107.jpg
 
Well gents, it’s official, I retired today. My wonderful mom, continues to spoil me rotten. :ROFLMAO:

41 total years of service to this great nation.

IMG_2361.jpeg

IMG_2892.jpeg
 
Congratulations on your retirement, once it sinks in your going to wonder how you ever had any time to go to work!
 
I forgot to the celebratory cigars, 4 cigars were smoked on this day. :ROFLMAO:

1719669785881.jpeg
 
Well gents, it’s official, I retired today. My wonderful mom, continues to spoil me rotten. :ROFLMAO:

41 total years of service to this great nation.

View attachment 616707
View attachment 616706
Enjoy that well deserved retirement, Amigo. You earned it.
Thank you for your exemplary service. You are a true asset to this great nation.

Your new orders are......."To do whatever you want, and smoke lots of good cigars"
 
Well gents, it’s official, I retired today. My wonderful mom, continues to spoil me rotten. :ROFLMAO:

41 total years of service to this great nation.

Congratulations!
 
Thank you all. Big gathering today. I am so blessed that my parents were able to travel to GA to see me close another chapter in my life.
 
First off O-Man, congrats on your retirement and thank you for your service.

Secondly, just returned from 3 days of fabulous fishing and cigars in Canada. Enjoyed walleye shore lunches, lots of big smallmouth and pike. Many cigars gave their lives for my pleasure including Crowned Heads, Bellas Artes, La Duena and Black Swan.
IMG_2670.JPG
IMG_2732.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,675
Members
168,941
Latest member
BruceDahle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top