Would you like a Cigar?

Oh wow, you beat me to it. Where did you find them at? I’d like to order some. Thanks. (y)
 
Smoking a new Oliva Black Swan by Jaime Rodriguez. A friend who I got into smoking cigars surprised me today with this beauty. I’ll let you know what I think, but so far so good, like all Olivas (y)

IMG_9756.jpeg
 
Here is the verdict. If you like Olivas V Melanios and Oliva V, you will like this cigar. I believe it’s a Med blend, and sits between the two Olivas mentioned above, it’s a very smooth cigar, and I believe better and less harsh than the Oliva Vs. Burned very well and evenly, with hints of sweet and a bit nutty with lots of heavy smoke. (y) :LOL:
 
I agree with your assessment Oscar. IMO I found it to be very bold, dark, smoky and tasteful. The Toro was a nice long burn, and I thought the first 2/3rds were more flavorful than the last 1/3, which was good, but with more spice and less sweet. Another great smoke from Oliva, and glad I got a box to enjoy!
 
View attachment 533575
It's the small things in life that make the journey worth it... limited edition does it for me every time!

A thing of beauty for sure! I have a small tear forming in my eye. Combination of joy for you and jealousy!
 
Cigar Page delivery :LOL: Oliva Black Swan.

IMG_9779.jpeg
 
As I posted some of our Carruthers group recently took the Harry Selby up to Kariba for an outing. It was wonderful to get out in the bush and enjoy a cigar in the evening. Somehow a half box of good Monte Cristo's got left behind when we packed up, I can just imagine the revelry in the staff compound that evening.
 
Ouch, I hope they know what they have :unsure:
 
I hope they at least smoke them. :)
 
Man, I really like these Oliva Black Swan cigars, they are going to be on my favorite list, just like the Melanios. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_9808.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,034
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top