Would you like a Cigar?

Mil Dias LE tonight.

5BFA5EF6-CE6E-4E0A-B00C-013A2543ABC3.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing a little silver polish can’t handle. If you are old enough to know what that is [emoji23]
 
I remember as a kid, my mom had a silver coffee service that set out in the formal living room(also a thing of the past). Over time, it would tarnish. So she would take me and my younger sister and show us how to rub silver polish paste on the pieces, then wipe it off. First time was fun, interesting to see this beautiful shiny pot or sugar bowl come to life. The next 20 years of having to do it ourselves not so fun. [emoji23]
 
It's a great day in Middle Georgia

75446E3E-0070-4232-B5BB-7AD97973826A.jpeg
 
Well done, Uncle Mort, those are some tasty cigars. They burn a bit too fast though. :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A fine afternoon in Middle Georgia. Happy to see the brown UPS truck this afternoon. :ROFLMAO:

C3642066-22CD-493F-9BD0-A978BAE9CA23.jpeg



A4F92F4B-8E00-4EDE-B33F-038E879FD8F3.jpeg

3D820791-14FD-4845-8D01-BFF2C301F695.jpeg
 
Bambi burgers for dinner, soon to be followed by a cigar. :giggle:

ACA70BCD-598E-4742-9091-3CF431CD7E59.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,720
Members
169,606
Latest member
KarenRohr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top