Would you like a Cigar?

Time to relax with an Oliva G cigar :LOL:

4684ED4A-06F2-4D0D-B071-8CE7297ACFE0.jpeg
 
How was that cigar the ones we had two weeks back didnt have that much flavour but we had the shorter ones.
Not too bad, I like the bigger ring gauge in them. My favorite are the Oliva V & Melanios, they are tasty. We’ll have to meet next time I’m in SA and smoke a cigar. (y)
 
Not too bad, I like the bigger ring gauge in them. My favorite are the Oliva V & Melanios, they are tasty. We’ll have to meet next time I’m in SA and smoke a cigar. (y)
Sounds like a well designed plan.
 
I saw an article that Cohiba prices are increasing again, especially on the Behike range. Cubans are pricing themselves out of the market especially with the other good quality smokes. I recently had some Partagas Serie D No 6's that were completely clogged, really frustrating and my first bad experience with Partagas.
 
Cuban cigar's quality assurance isn't as strong as the New World stuff; Davidoff, Avo are always good to go but the Cubans I have smoked have all been 50/50 as to whether they smoke through.
I have a box of Cohiba Talismans that were bought initially for smoking... I think I am going to sell them on and buy something I will actually enjoy!
 
Enjoying an AVO South America Ridmo. :giggle:

IMG_9696.jpeg
 
Did you shoot anything? I was an advisor spearfishing fool when I lived in FL. :ROFLMAO:
 
If I’m flying through LHR to Namibia I have an 8 hour+ layover. I’ll stop in the Duty Free at LHR and buy some Montecristo #5’s. I’ll take the Tubes into Piccadilly Circus and walk around puffing on one. I’ll also bring a supply of Dominican Montecristos which are much cheaper. The Cubans are great but they last FOREVER. The Dominicans are almost as tasty and last about 1/2 as long, which is desirable when in the bush hunting. I’ll also bring some Fuente Curlyheads to act as Mopane Bee repellent.
 
BTW, I meant to say avid, not advisor.

I like Cubans, but in my opinion, they are a bit overrated, and a Padron Aniversario, Liga Privada, Oliva V Melanio or a Davidoff Nicaraguan is a much better cigar, and you know you will not have the issues of being plugged or bad control quality.

Those Curlyhead from Arturo Fuente are not bad cigars for the prices. Good to know that they work on the Mopane Bees. :ROFLMAO:
 
Smoking an old reliable Padron 3000 Madura. :LOL:

IMG_9712.jpeg
 
Romeo Y Julieta by AJ Fernandez. Tasty smoke, like all AJs cigars.

IMG_9725.jpeg
 
Just smoking the O-Man tonight. Oliva just hard to beat for the money.
 
Well done. Beautiful assortment of cigars. :love: Those San Lotano are tasty cigars. (y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,717
Members
169,606
Latest member
KarenRohr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top