Would you like a Cigar?

Time to relax with an Oliva G cigar :LOL:

4684ED4A-06F2-4D0D-B071-8CE7297ACFE0.jpeg

How was that cigar the ones we had two weeks back didnt have that much flavour but we had the shorter ones.
Not too bad, I like the bigger ring gauge in them. My favorite are the Oliva V & Melanios, they are tasty. We’ll have to meet next time I’m in SA and smoke a cigar. (y)

Not too bad, I like the bigger ring gauge in them. My favorite are the Oliva V & Melanios, they are tasty. We’ll have to meet next time I’m in SA and smoke a cigar. (y)
Sounds like a well designed plan.

I saw an article that Cohiba prices are increasing again, especially on the Behike range. Cubans are pricing themselves out of the market especially with the other good quality smokes. I recently had some Partagas Serie D No 6's that were completely clogged, really frustrating and my first bad experience with Partagas.

Cuban cigar's quality assurance isn't as strong as the New World stuff; Davidoff, Avo are always good to go but the Cubans I have smoked have all been 50/50 as to whether they smoke through.
I have a box of Cohiba Talismans that were bought initially for smoking... I think I am going to sell them on and buy something I will actually enjoy!

Enjoying an AVO South America Ridmo. :giggle:

IMG_9696.jpeg

Did you shoot anything? I was an advisor spearfishing fool when I lived in FL. :ROFLMAO:

If I’m flying through LHR to Namibia I have an 8 hour+ layover. I’ll stop in the Duty Free at LHR and buy some Montecristo #5’s. I’ll take the Tubes into Piccadilly Circus and walk around puffing on one. I’ll also bring a supply of Dominican Montecristos which are much cheaper. The Cubans are great but they last FOREVER. The Dominicans are almost as tasty and last about 1/2 as long, which is desirable when in the bush hunting. I’ll also bring some Fuente Curlyheads to act as Mopane Bee repellent.

BTW, I meant to say avid, not advisor.

I like Cubans, but in my opinion, they are a bit overrated, and a Padron Aniversario, Liga Privada, Oliva V Melanio or a Davidoff Nicaraguan is a much better cigar, and you know you will not have the issues of being plugged or bad control quality.

Those Curlyhead from Arturo Fuente are not bad cigars for the prices. Good to know that they work on the Mopane Bees. :ROFLMAO:

Smoking an old reliable Padron 3000 Madura. :LOL:

IMG_9712.jpeg

Romeo Y Julieta by AJ Fernandez. Tasty smoke, like all AJs cigars.

IMG_9725.jpeg

Just smoking the O-Man tonight. Oliva just hard to beat for the money.

Well done. Beautiful assortment of cigars. :love: Those San Lotano are tasty cigars. (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg