Would you like a Cigar?

Trying to smoke the sh*t out of this China Virus. Hopefully I’ll win this match. :ROFLMAO:

0A6904A0-4B89-43F7-A822-7CD28F188D9A.jpeg
 
Killing this China Virus b*tch softly, and following Uncle Mort’s advice. This is a great cigar worth saying Happy Nee Year to my brothers of the leaf. Here is to you.

6C5845DF-0F48-4EAA-B5F7-A81674508DD7.jpeg
 
Here is something a little different for you gents. A Plasencia Alma Del Fuego, Nicaraguan cigar. I’ll give a report after I smoke it.

9AC0B87D-9F8E-4188-9201-4E9A648BD6A4.jpeg
 
I love Ashton cigars, especially their Connecticut half coronas. Perfect size for the golf course and to smoke after a meal without needing 45 minutes to smoke. Does anyone else love these as much as I do?
 
This Plasencia is a good smoke, med body, with notes of coffee, cocoa and pepper. Not too spicy, with an even burn. This was a gift, and I would definitely buy more.
 
Tomorrow is the last day of our deer season, and I scored this evening. One more for the freezer. :) 257 Weatherby strikes again.

865234AC-23DB-46BB-9B87-DC92DC019FE5.jpeg
 
Time to relax, (y)

E6CEE9CA-7A9C-4A7F-9AEF-6744A390724D.jpeg
 
Just had a Le Bijou myself.

I see that Covid didn't keep you from hunting.......LOL.

it actually did last week, wife and I are about 80% better. Had to get out since the season ends tomorrow.
BTW, the 257 Weatherby is one of my favorite cartridges. That doe ran about 50 yds without a heart. Left a blood trail Ray Charles could have followed. :ROFLMAO:
 
Oliva V 135 Anniversary Edicion Real. An amazing cigar and doesn’t break the bank either.

74B64D17-A55B-4282-8957-6D4421C0354B.jpeg
 
IMG_0612.JPG

A Camacho Corojo at the Hill-villion Cigar smoking lounge at Zancudo Lodge in Costa Rica. Last night after four days of fishing with my two sons for sailfish, tuna and dorado. Another great trip here, and the cigars have all been quite tasty.
IMG_0392.JPG
 
I’ve been burning some fine Tobaco leaves :giggle: Drew State Year of the Tiger & a Davidoff Domimicana 2014.

75452C5B-E97E-4059-92A8-A85BD0E601E5.jpeg

E29EA77A-E390-457E-980E-E703E124D2EC.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,352
Members
169,528
Latest member
MickiMoody
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top