Would you like a Cigar?

It’s been a Padron Aniversario 1964 night. Celebrating my 61st B-day. :)

C5081407-7D32-4539-B1BD-7D2EAE3E3534.jpeg
601369CE-6644-494D-BFAD-9ED3E81F3B75.jpeg
 
Thank you!!! Wife and I are doing good. The lingering cough is annoying, the Doc said it could last up to several months. Not stopping me from smoking. :LOL: :LOL: Thank you for asking.
 
Enjoying this sunny and 47 degrees afternoon. :ROFLMAO:

FB76313F-2010-4733-AD65-6CA49F9922B3.jpeg
 
Had this as my first Padron last Friday, really balanced smoke with a great draw. and happy belated birthday!

You can’t go wrong following @Para45’s lead. Well, most of time anyway.
 
Smoking a Davidoff Geneve The Last Hour. Follow me for great cigar advice. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DFF36A59-FC1F-4E03-B9B5-2418B58A59EE.jpeg
 
It's been one of those week's where I'm ready for the Asylum......

The million dollar question is, how many beers will it take to smoke this big mamma jamma Asylum 7x70?

View attachment 512303
Those 7x70 cigars are a mountain to climb for certain :ROFLMAO:
 
Here is a great Med body cigar, Camacho Check Six. I think this was a limited run and I have not been able to find any more. :(

CE078DB9-0BCA-480F-A5B5-B6A9718B9C10.jpeg
 
Two wonderful cigars today while watching Big 12/SEC bball. A gifted Partagas Series E #2 Cubano. Just a dream. And a new brand to me, a Le Galera Anemoi. A medium bodied smooth and flavorful smoke. A nice 58 degree afternoon on the screened porch.
 
No pictures? :confused:
 
No pictures? :confused:

You know what, I sat down and lit them up, and only decided to post as an after thought. I was so enjoying the moment, there was nothing but ashes left for a picture.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top